Chapter II

The next day Marinette woke with a smile, she picked up her discarded clothing as she got up and walked to he desk. There was a note along with a beautiful red rose, the note read,

Dear Princess,
My apologies for leaving before you woke, but I had to transform back and feed my cranky Kwami. I had a wonderful time last, and hope to do it again sometime
(I'm a comedian I know) :3

From,
Your Knight in Shining Leather,
Chat Noir <3

Marinette smiled to herself and folded the note back up. As she got dressed she glanced in the mirror, everything looked complete, nothing was missing.

"Marinette your glowing" said the small voice of her Kwami "Yeah I guess I am." She replied.

She decided not to put on any makeup, she thought her skin was clear enough to go without. She put her hair in a high ponytail and straightened out her clothes.

She grabbed a black tee shirt and black jean shorts. She layered a dark green flannel over it and threw on some converse. She also decided to where a black lace choker to complete the look.

As she walked downstairs it seemed she couldn't wipe the grin off her face and couldn't keep a certain superhero off her mind.

"Mari you look beautiful this morning , and not to mention you actually woke up on time" He father said kissing her on the top of her head. "Good morning to you too, papa" she smiled and grabbed a croissant. She said a quick goodbye to her mother a headed to school.

As she walked along the sidewalk to school she heard a quickly recognize-able voice say "If I'm not mistaken, that right there is Marinette Dupain-Cheng getting to school on time!"

With out even turning around she replied "Good morning Adrien Agreste, and if I'm not mistaken you're also getting to school on time, which is might I add out of the usual for you too."

Three months ago Adrien finally convinced his father to let him walk to school, he took the same route as Marinette and often bumped into her.

He quickened his step and caught up to his female friend "Yes well... hey your like, glowing and you smiling like if you stop the world will end, what's up?" He asked looking over at her. "What a girl can't be happy without be questioned?" She looked up at him.

He had gotten taller over the years. He was towering over her now. She couldn't help but notice how as the months passed his arms and jaw got more defined and he just got more handsome than he was when they met. When she started spending time with Chat her crush for Adrien slowly went away, she took down the pictures and stop stalking his schedule and now  at least she could talk to him normally. But all of that still couldn't stop her from admiring how gorgeous her friend was.

"No, but for the last three months every time I see you on the way to school you look like you want to die, so it's a bit scary to see you like this, so I ask once again, what's up?" He asked with a laugh.

"I always look like I want to die bro, and nothing special, I just... had a good night that's all." She said trying to sound discreet. From the corner of her eyes she thoughts she saw him smirk but it could of been her imagination.

"Ok if you say so... I like you outfit very... Chat Noir esque." he said and actually smirked this time "Yeah I guess, I just threw whatever on" She lied, but only she knew that. Chat told her he loved that green flannel two weeks ago.

At this point they had reached the school and it was time to part ways "Hey I'll see you in class." She said walking backwards and looking at him, he nodded and turned her back to head to class. She didn't see the Cheshire grin spread across Adriens face. But who are we kidding, she didn't need to.

Ahhhh yay 2 chapters finished so excited for the rest of this book thanks for stikin' around!

Word count of the day 700