Chapter XI

Once again Chat Noir was rendered silent. His mouth wouldn't move. The words wouldn't form.

He didn't know if he could give her what she wanted.

He wanted to though.

But he could get in a lot of trouble. Like a lot. And I would put her in danger too. As well as there unborn child.

But at the same time, he was getting tired of the secrecy. It had been 4 year and he still hadn't told anyone. He was getting antsy.

He looked at her. She had an expecting look in her eyes. "Marinette. I don't know... I could put you in a lot of danger. And the one thing that's been drilled in my head by Ladybug, was to never tell a soul. I can ask her if this is an exception, but I doubt she ever let me tell anyone." He finally spoke.

She had a look in her eyes he couldn't decipher. She looked upset and then like she had some sort of idea. Her eyes lit up and dulled back down. "You really need to ask her? You're your own person. She doesn't control you. Look I'm about to be a hormonal bitch, I probably already am one. If your so entitled to do everything she says then why don't you go get her pregnant and start a family with her, cause I'm not having this crap."

In a way, she had a point. Ladybug didn't control him. But he's also her partner and he didn't want to betray her trust. But then again he's her partner, not her sidekick, he has just as much freedom as she does.
So technically he doesn't have to ask her.

He could just tell Marinette and tell Ladybug later.

Then it would be to late for her to stop him and eventually she would forgive and forget about it.

Right?

He didn't know if he wanted to take that chance. But this is his future family. Would it be worse to have you partner hate you or your girlfriend and future child hate you? His head hurt worse now.

"Ok I'll tell you. But can I do it... not here." He looked to her. She smirked "Yeah sure, where would you like to go?" She crossed her arms. "Umm your house." He picked her up before she could object.

They landed on her balcony in less than a minute. It was 1:00 a.m. now, how long did they sit in silence on that rooftop? They dropped onto her her bed and sat cross legged.

Marinette POV

Marinette personally thought she was hilarious. He was contradicting himself, it was the perfect punishment. He was probably having a mini panic attack.

Making him think he was betraying Ladybug by telling her was fabulous. Oh the look on his face was priceless. Of course after he told her she would tell him,  she wasn't that cruel.

"Ok so how should I do this, tell you who I am and then detransform. Or detransform and tell you who I am. Or just-" "babe, just do it."

He scooted away for her and closed his eyes.

He took a deep breath.

In.

Out.

And then...

.

.

.

"Plagg detransform me"

There was a flash that made Marinette close her eyes.

.

.

.

She almost wanted to keep them closed.

—————————————————————

I know. It's been weeks.

WEEKS!

I am so sorry. I'm a jerk I know.
School started, and high school sucks, and my friends are jerks, and...

You know what I don't even have a excuse.

That's all.  Hope y'all enjoyed.

Sorry it's short.

600 words.