Chapter XIV

The weekend went by to fast.
She didn't want to go to school that next Monday, she wanted to stay in bed and forget everything. But that's not how life worked. She missed a few weeks and didn't do hardly any homework because she didn't understand it. And she had more important matters to attend. All of Saturday and Sunday were spent moping and crying. She didn't want to see him, but at the same time he was the only person she wanted to see. She put her hair in a bun and threw a black sweatshirt on. It was getting hotter outside. How was she going to hide this.

She walked to school hoping and praying Adrien decided not to walk today. But just her luck she heard to sound of feet hitting the pavement behind her. She could tell it was him. He was a big guy, he made a lot of noise. She saw the familiar shadow approach. He did exactly what he did every time. Matched his pace with hers and just walked next to her.
"Nice morning." He murmured "not really, more like mediocre morning." She wasn't sure she wanted to talk right now.

"How was your weekend?" He sounded desperate. Like he really wanted to talk to her. "Full of moping." She side smirked. He gave a light chuckle.

"Really though I wanted to say, sometimes things sound good in my mind, and then not so good when I say them. So I wanted to apolo-" " Marinette! You freakin suck!" The blonde was interrupted by the best friend of the century. Alya Césaire.

"Well would you look at this! Your alive! You know I called you 14 time and every-single-time it went to voicemail. What exactly were you doing that you could answer my 1000 texts and calls? You know you can't just tell people really important information and then fall of the face of the earth for 3 days!" She finished her rant and then noticed Adrien. She awkwardly smiled.

He raised an eyebrow at the brunette. And then at Marinette.

"You told her? Before you told me. Wow okay then." He looked hurt.

"Wait, wait, wait, you told him!" Alya raised her volume

"what's wrong with telling me!"

"She hardly knows you! I'm her best friend!"

"We've known each other for 4 and a half years!"

"Guys! What the hell!? You don't even know what I told Alya and if I want to tell him, I can. As a matter of fact I already have." Marinette addressed Adrien and then Alya.

"Mari, the only reason I'm upset is that you decided that it was more important to tell her that me. And I knew you told her cause what other important information do you have."

"I never said that she was the more important party to tell, of course it was important I tell you but I said I'd tell you on Friday and she happened to come over on Wednesday. So big whoop she found out first."

"Why is he important anyway! He has nothing to do with this situation." Alya asked.

"Oh you'd be surprised." Adrien remarked dryly.

Alya suddenly got hit with the realization. "Oh you ass hole! You did this to her didn't you!"

It wasn't long until she was at his throat.

—————————————————————

Adrien would of been a dead man. If it went for the savior Nino. God bless his soul.

Adrien was in the bathroom of the school looking at his wounds.

He had scratch marks on his arms ( darn those acrylics) and a slowly darkening shiner on his left eye.

Alya was a sweet girl. But you didn't want to get on her bad side. And one way to get on her bad side was to get her best friend pregnant.

And that's exactly what he did.

He was a little afraid to leave the men's restroom. He was mildly safe there.

Mildly.

—————————————————————

Alya was fuming and her boyfriend didn't know why. Nino basically just saved his best friends life. Seriously, even he was terrified of his girlfriend.

All he knew was he was enjoying a pleasant morning walk to school. Then her heard the rabid screams of him girlfriend.

The sight was not pleasant.

His best friend was on the ground and Alya was on top of him scratching him and screaming like a crazy person.
Off to the side was Marinette looking helplessly on.

So like any reasonable person Nino stepped in grabbing his girlfriend and holding her away from the already injured Adrien.

Marinette helped Adrien stand and told him to go to the bathroom and clean up.

And that he did, hell he practically ran away with fear.

"What the hell Alya. Why are you beating up my best friend." Nino asked. Because it was a reasonably question.

"That bitch did something horrible and I Alya Césaire, will make him pay!"

"What did he do!?" Nino yelled. Why was life so confusing he asked internally.

An exchange of glances then happened. Try to keep up. Alya looked at Nino. The Alya looked at Marinette. Marinette looked at Nino. Then Marinette looked at the floor. Nino looked at Alya then Marinette the back at Alya. Marinette looked at the school building then at Nino then at Alya, then shook her head yes. Then Alya looked to Nino.

"That ass whole got my best friend pregnant!" Alya then said.

Marinette winced at the harsh words.

"What!" Nino was shook as some would say.

He had known Mari since 2nd grade. She was basically his little sister. And now he was finding out that the freakin model she had been crushing on for years had knocked her up.

He now understood why his girlfriend was so angry.

He was angry too. And Alya and Marinette knew just how angry he was as he stomped up the steps to the school.

Alya couldn't go into the men's restroom and ring Adrien's neck.

She was a girl.

But Nino...

Nino could.

—————————————————————

Ninos going to slap a bish.
Look forward to it.

What do you guys think of the new cover and title. It was never meant to be called I'm what. I just didn't have a good name picked out.

Okay that's all.

1050 words.