Chapter XVI

(Warnings: this chapter gets a lil steamy near the end. :p)

Marinette got home very late. After getting out of detention Alya and her went to a small Italian restaurant. Marinette really wanted Italian food.

They might've eaten five baskets of garlic bread but that's not important.

"So I've been looking at the stats of the Ladyblog." Alya said mouth full of calzone.

Marinette raised an eyebrow,
"really now, why?"

"Eh no reason really. So anyway 60% of my readers are from France, duh, but 30% are Americans, and 10% are from other places around the world." She paused to shove more food in her mouth.

"So get this, I posted a new picture of Chat Noir. It got a lot of likes. But, you know how everyone here in Paris is like in love with Ladybug and doesn't like Chat Noir all that much,"

"Yeah I guess," oh she knew, everybody LOVED Ladybug. It was many a time she had to correct a reporter that her feline friend was not her sidekick but in fact her partner. And that she couldn't do what she did without him.

Yet still almost blog or story ( except the Ladyblog) referred to him as the less powerful, less amazing, sidekick.

She hated it. Remind her again how he is less powerful, he can literally destroy anything he touches.

"well in America it seems that everyone is in love with Chat and could care a less about Ladybug! Like seriously! So I took a poll and asked which superhero is hotter, and almost everyone who voted for Chat was American. Americans are weird. I mean seriously you should see some of the fan art, yikes!"

Marinette laughed and asked, "you don't think Chat Noir is attractive?"

"No he's attractive but Ladybug is just more attractive, and Americans don't see it." Alya said laughing.

They finished their food they went to get coffee. Marinette got tea. They did some homework and went their separate ways.

She entered the bakery around 6:00.

"We're just about to close but I can take your or- oh hello sweetheart, would you mind flipping the sign." Her mother said peering around the corner. She flipped the sign and headed upstairs.

It was at that point she had absolutely nothing to do. She finished most of her homework during lunch, then some at detention, and finally the last of it with Alya. She sat at her computer and searched the inter webs. Going from makeup videos, to beauty vlogs, then to family vlogs.

The humans in the videos painted the perfect picture. And husband and wife, so in love. And their three perfect children.

She longed to have that one day.

And maybe she would. She just did everything in the wrong order.

She scrolled through a lot that evening. Superhero edits that made her look like the coolest person on the planet. Watching some American guy get stung but various insects. Stupid Americans. Comic dubs about her favorite fandoms.

It was 8:00 at that point.

She then did something she would later regret.

She went to the Ladyblog, she then found the far most interesting websites she would ever find.

www.welovechatnoir.com

Her cursor hovered over the link. And then she clicked it.

Oh.

My.

God.

She wanted to regret clicking on it so bad. But she didn't.

Her mind screamed 'No, Marinette click off NOW!'

But literally every other part of her screamed 'yes'

Pregnancy Hormones.

It was not an innocent website at all. Not in the slightest.

God would not be proud of her.

The site was full of very vulgar posts, zoomed in on certain body parts. Specifically the body parts of her super hero boyfriend.

Alya warned her about the fan art.

But did Marinette listen to those warnings.

Of course not...

She'd never wanted her boyfriend to come over more. That's how bad it was.

She had Adrien's phone number. Within three clicks of a button he would be on his way.

The problem is she didn't know if they were on good terms or not. She was still getting used to the fact that her partner and boyfriend was also her longtime crush and model best friend.

She continued to scroll. She then stopped.

It was a fan art.

Of Chat, with his mask on.

Just.

His.

Mask.

On.

It was a very accurate, very detailed drawing. And it sure as hell did him justice. And that's what bothered her the most.

Three clicks is all it took. Three clicks and she was doomed.

She'd never pressed three buttons faster.

"Hello," answer the beautiful male voice.

"Adrien," she responds too quickly.

"Uh hey what's up?"

"I need you to come over. Now."

The line went silent.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine, just come over." And with that she hung up.

He was confused to say the least.

"What do you think she wants?" The boy asked his kwami.

"Don't question the female gender. Just do what they say." Plagg replied stuffing his beloved cheese into his mouth.

Adrien muttered the transformation and hopped out of his window. 

   One hop, skip, and jump across the city          
                                 later

He didn't even have to tap twice. The window swung open and in seconds he was on his feet being pressed up against a wall and roughly kissed by his girlfriend.

He pulled back, "whoa! What's happening?!"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm kissing you dipshit except it." She said leaning in again.

He leaned back once more. "Yeah I know but why?"

"No reason." She pulled his head down in her hands so he couldn't get away again.

It was at that point he decided he would just go with it.

He gently placed his hands on her hips. She then took her hand off his head to press her hands into his.

'She wants me to be rough with her' he thought to himself.

And what the Lady wants...

The Lady gets.

—————————————————————

Would this be considered not PG13. I'm trying to keep this clean. But there's only so much you can keep clean when you writing a teen pregnancy fanfic.

If y'all don't like it. Deal with it. It's definitely not going to get any more steamy than this. Don't worry.

Sorry for the long wait. I've been on vacation.

Long story short.

Camping. No service.

Boom excuse!

1065 words.