CHAPTER 28

LUCY'S POV:
.

I sigh. This is the 6th time that I'll face another match. And so far, I don't need to release all of my power. That's because I always fought with a shifter class. The scene in the first Battle recur in my memory. Again and again.

I'm glad that Luna recuperate without the help of Healer. Thanks to the Magic Beans. Her arms and feet don't need to saturate in a cold water.

I'm here, in the middle of Battlefield. My face already appears on the right side of the screen so, we just need to wait who will be my match. I can't help but to feel excited not minding the sardonic face of other students.

Bahala sila. Palibhasa unang laban mga talo na agad. Noong nanalo nga si Luna laban kay Lisch ay ang dami talagang nagalit at nainis sa kanya. Kesyo sinwurte lang daw. Madaya. At hindi daw karapat-dapat manalo. At dahil ako ang dakila niyang bespren, syempre nadamay ako. How childish. Isn't it

'Sino kaya ang makakalaban ko? Another shifter? Sana naman isang mage or witch.'

I gasp. Looking at the screen. Mukhang hindi lang ako ang nagulat dahil karamihan sa mga estudyante ay kaparehas ng expression ko. Bakit siya?

"Hezra"

I look at her. She's walking down to the Battlefield. Out of people. Bakit siya pa? I blink many times and nervously gulp. She gives me a friendly smile ng makarating din sa gitna.

"I'm really impressed Lucy. I'm so lucky that I become one of your trainer in just a short period of time" I forces myself to also give her one of my warming smile.

"T-thank you. Because of you and the others, we will not become strong as we now." I said with a sincerety in my eyes.

"But this is a Battle. A match. A fight."

I cough, "Yeah. It is"

"I'm sorry to tell you but I don't have the reason to lose" and now, she's giving me an arrogant smile. Like she is hundred percent sure to win.

I flip my hair and smirk, "Let see Aquatic Girl"

*****

"She's good" wika ng tatay ni Ptorik habang bahagyang hinihimas ang baba. King Ptoris Mistlelough. The King of Earth Kingdom.

"I admire her glorious move. I think Lady Hezra will be find it difficult." Vemerous Eraglith answer. Vemery's father.

"She quite looks familiar" mahinang wika ni Queen Firea na halos wala ng nakarinig sa kanya. She's now intently watching at the girl who running back and forth. Making a plan how to get rid of the Water sword that always follow her.

"Yea"

*****

(Back to Lucy)

I easily dodges her Water Spikes after she makes that annoying sword. Annoying is not the right term. Obnoxious it is.

I sigh rapidly as she throw me a bunch of daggers while I'm running. "NO FAIR!" I shout. She just smirk. When did she become bitchy? I thought she's not obstinate like Vemery. I really do believe now that Looks can be deceiving. Having an innocent face like her would distract others especially boys. Tsk.