CHAPTER 29

HEADMASTER'S POV:

Only silence filled the dark basement as I walk in. There, I see the Councils sitting on their respective chairs in an oval board table.

"You can sit now Fintis" Council Chrixian said. I nod and head to the nearest chair I've seen.

It's odd that the Council itself call a meeting after the last match of Dueling Combat this day. As a Headmaster, I don't remembersome of my students made a riot nor disorderliness during the Battle. Except of course for Lisch. It's not counted.

We are quiet as mute, waiting for the Royals to arrive. It's better if the Council choose a better place to discuss something like radiant office instead of an obscure basement. But knowing this kind of people, I doubt it.

I stop thinking when Council Xavia speak. "Thanks for coming Royals even if it's sudden call"

All Council and I stand to bow the Royals. "It's fine" King Ptoris nod and wave his hand. Umupo na ulit kaming lahat kasama sila. That's why there's a lot of chairs in here. It's because of 'hem.

I furrow my eyebrow when a single chair left between King Vemerous and King Favros. "Is there someone who'll occupy that space?" I ask pointing the chair.

"Yeah of course. We also called Captain Colwell" Council Laisia answer.

Our waiting didn't last long, a tall form guy appears on our sight. He's wearing a bored look on his Ash-Grey eyes. His hand was place inside his old pants. As always. I notice that there's a hint of dirt on his vest than usual. I frown, I don't remember giving him a mission.

"Am I late?" He ask with no emotion at all.

"No. Not really." Council Farnedde answer, lip quirks.

"You are always late Colwell. I can see that you didn't change a bit. What did you do this time? Naunahan ka pa namin" Queen Lorim retorts.

"I think he has valid reason why he was late. Right Colwell?" Queen Vixra smile. Colwell just nod and sit. He did not even glance the other Royals at bigla na lang umupo.

"Can we now start?" Napatahimik kaming lahat ng sabay na magsalita si Council Grueder at King Favros. Tumunghay ang Head Council sapat na para makita namin ang bawat kibot ng mga labi niya.

"The Black Hollow already started." As on que, our body, mind, and soul fills with shock. Even the Royals. How come? We stay quiet, feeling each other's presence. I don't think if we have the same questions running through our minds. Now I know why the Head Council set this sudden meeting.

"How come?" Queen Firea burst. Shock was written all over her face. That's the same question I want to ask.

"Is that really possible? I thought that they already give up? Why all of sudden? Are you sure what you're talking about Grueder?" Queen Lorim ask hysterically. King Vemerous pat her wife's shoulder to calm her down.

"Paano niyong nalaman ito Head Council? I don't remember having an issue in other division same as in other nations." I ask, wanting to know the answers.

He cross his fingers first. Place his own chin above his hand and heavily sigh. "One of the Cartigan saw one of them"

"What?? Just because of that? Paano kung nagkakamali lang kayo? Baka naman ordinaryong tao lang ya----"

Headmaster Grueder cut Queen Lorim. "Maybe. But is there someone who's brave enough to wear Black Orbs Cloak?"

Napatahimik kami sa pangalawang pagkakataon. "Continue" The cold voice of King Favros kill the silence in this basement. It's not noticable but behind his eyes, there's a glint of hatred, hurt, and so much rage. For the past 17 years, we heard again that name. Black Hallow.