Chapter 22: Right Here, Right Now

*A/N: ily guys so much. Thanks for reading this story even if it isn't the best. I would just like to say that basically Ross and Laura are confused right now and they'll just go with the flow :3*

Laura's POV

It's about 8pm.

I'm wearing black cycling shorts with a pink rims. A white tank and a gray sweater that has 'Old Navy' patched onto it with teal letters.

My hair is in a high pony.

Today is the last day of Sem Break.

I'm just here spending it doing random things in room.

And some thinking too.

A ALOT of thinking.

All I know about the whole 'Ross' thing is that I'm just gonna go with the flow first.

What ever happens,happens.

I-I just don't wanna get hurt.

*ring ring*

My phone rings.

Well it's the one and only Ross Shor Lynch!

I pick up.

L: hey what's up?

R: hey can I come over?

L: um like now?

R: yeah

L: I don't know I mean we have school tomorrow.

R: well to bad! Turn around.

I turn around to my balcony and there I see Ross.

My eyes and widen as I say "Ross?!?" He laughs and says "Surprise!!!!" I giggle and I say "what brings you here?" "It's the last day of Sem break and you're pretty fun to be with so yeah!" He exclaims. I feel my checks getting red.

Shit.

"So... Wanna just have a pic nick out here at your balcony?" He says awkwardly. "Hahah sure! What'd you bring?" I ask. "Strawberry Chocolate Fondue!!!" He smirks.

My mouth drops.

"OK LETS GO EAT!!!!" I exclaim. We laugh as we sit on the day couch on my balcony.

I dip my strawberry in the fondue and eat away!

It's so freaking good!

"This is the second time we're caught up in a start view!" He says amazed. I giggle and say "Maybe it's just our thing!"

Why'd I say that?

He blushes and says "I guess so!" While he eats a strawberry.

"I really like it up here!" I say. "I do too!" He smirks out.

We just look at each other and just smile.

He brings out his guitar as I was laying on his chest.

"I wrote this song for- um it's called Falling for you..." He stutters as he starts strumming.

(Ross starts singing falling for you but just the chorus)

I clap and say "that was amazing, who's your inspiration for it?" "Uhm it just came to me!" He says nervously.

Why do I kinda wish it was for me.

There we were, my head laid on his chest as we were just talking.

Ross' POV

I was playing around with Laura's hair as I said "I really like how your hair goes from dark to this lighter color!" She laughs at me and says "It's called ombré dude!!!"

I froze a little.

I must've sounded stupid.

"Well Sorry Mrs. Know it all!" I laugh out. "Oh really now captain obvious!" She giggles as she looks at me.

God she is so cute.

Within a second her lips connected to mine.

We kept kissing and kissing as I felt her tongue slide in my mouth. I did the same.

It was getting more and more aggressive until I realized I was against the sliding door of the balcony.

Laura transferred on top of me as we continued kissing. I let go her lips as I was kissing my way down her neck.

She moaned a little and postured back to kissing me.

I aggressively started removing her sweater.

God she's so hot with her tank on.

She got more and more aggressive as well. She started to remove my shirt. While grabbing grip onto my back I started kissing her neck again.

I slide my lips back on hers as she stuck her tongue out more. I was shirt less so I made my way and started to remove her tank which revealed her bra.

I got more heated after that. I started kissing her more and more.

She was still on top me while she started flexing up her body against me.

Sooner the kiss got slower and we finally stopped.

Wow...

That just happened.

I just wanna bang her so hard right now.

It's weird that we've kissed many times but we never talked about it.

I don't even know what our relationship status is.

Laura's POV

Me and Ross just exchanged goodbyes because there was school tomorrow.

So basically we were making out on the balcony.

Crossing my fingers that our neighbors didn't see us.

Not to admit it felt so pleasurable. What happened felt certainly wrong but so right.

I don't even know what we stand on each other right now.

I mean like we kissed a few times but it's just bone dry.

We never talk about it.

But now we just made out and we're again leaving it bone dry.

Ahahah wow.

Well I better get some sleep. Cause school tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT WORLD!

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Hey guys!!

Hope you liked this chapter.

BET YA'LL THOUGHT RAURA SEX WAS GONNA HAPPEN XD

This is just a preparation.

A sexual RAURA chapter will be out soon hahaha.

Guys I would a appreciated if you would comment cause I love reading them.

Anyways ILY

Xoxo