Chapter 32: Not Like This

a/n: Luke's POV will be used here has a perspective on Laura throughly another person besides Ross

//HeartBreak Girl by 5SOS//

Luke's POV

I was chilling in Miami park trying to think about new music to write.

I was on the swing as the wind was blowing calms through my hair.

I feel my phone vibrate through my pocket.

L: Hey Luke what you up too?;)
LH: I'm at MP rn...need inspiration for new music c:
L: oh cool. need company?
LH: nah this tree over there is pretty good company haha XD
L: wow. ok. :p
LH: jk...why? care to join me?
L: I thought you'd never ask XD
LH: lol see you Marie...
L: yea whatever see you :p

I'm not gonna lie if I say I have no feelings for Laura anymore. I mean who wouldn't.

She's beautiful,fun,down to earth,talented....

Oh forget it Luke.

Your just one of her best friends.

I see Laura's cute body frame passing through as a shadow.

After a she steps a couple more times I see her.

I already see her smiling until she finally gets to me.

She sat down on the grass as I went over to her and did the same.

"Sweet ride..." I say swooning over her car. She chuckles and says "it's a bday gift...gotta love mom and dad!!!"

"Haha you live right in front of the beach and you choose to hang here?" I laugh out. "Well it's rude to tell you to come there so yea!" She shot back.

"Oh you you do like hanging out with me then?" I say. "Who said I didn't?" She smirked at while looking at me straight into the eye.

I chuckle and say "So you hitting up with Brad?" "Ugh. It's nothing" she laughs out.

"You've been acting a whole lot differently though..." I sigh. She shakes her head and says "well it's better than acting like a total wreck...but I'm getting way better..."

"Well you don't have to to turn into a bad ass..." I say. "Kinda like this version of me better..." She smirks seductively.

She bites her lip as she starts leaning it. I noticed I was starting to do it.

Suddenly our lips connected.

For some reason the feelings weren't as mutual. I think was I more in to it...

She asked for tongue entrance as I allowed it. I did the same.

Then I realized it was all wrong.

After that thought I just let go.

There was a few seconds of awkward staring until she finally speaks up.

"Why'd you let go?" I she asks. "Look Laura, I want you but not like this!" I sigh.

"Luke. I like you too!" She exclaims. "No you don't!! Not the way I like you and the way you and Ross do for each other!!" I shot back.

"ARE WE SERIOUSLY GONNA BRING ROSS INTO THIS NOW! ITS NOTHING...ME ROSS...WE'RE NOTHING" she yells as a tiny year fell off her face.

"NO LAURA IT IS SOMETHING!!! You may not know it but you fucking love him and believe it or not he does too...just by the way he looks at you and you to him. YOU BOTH NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT..." I spat out....I-I just had to say that.

"WOW SO ITS MY FAULT NOW--" I interrupt her and say "Stop acting like this...or by the way your acting right now! It won't solve anything!!"

I see her wipe her tears as she stands up. "Like I said...this version of me is much better? Luke, this is just a Love Game!" She made a cocky smirk and walked away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Omg guys sorry for not updating in forever :(

SO SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS SHORY :( LONG CHAPTERS COMING SOON

I JUST WAS HAVING AN CRAZY CHRISTMAS BREAK XD

More updates MORE I promise?!?

AND MORE RAURA SOON EHEHEH

So I really enjoyed this chapter especially Laura's last line hahah...

FEED BACK APPRECIATED ❤️

xoxo jaylahla