3

"What happened when you got home?" Minji took a bite on her breakfast sandwich.

"Well, mom yelled at me nonstop." Hayeol leaned at the wall.

Minji pouted and patted Hayeol's head. "Aww, uri Hayeolie~"

Hayeol shoved Minji's hand away. "Yah."

"Hehe."

"Noona." Both girls looked at their left. "I just finished writing the story." Junhyuk smiled.

Minji gasped. "Really?"

"Yup! You can read it now." Junhyuk gave Minji the notebook where he wrote their short story.

Hayeol pouted. "I envy you guys. I still haven't think of anything!"

"Can I read it too?" Hayeol looked at Junhyuk.

He just nodded and smiled.

"Err.. I'll read it after Minji." Hayeol smiled. "I'll go to the restroom for awhile, Minji-ya."

Minji nodded, eyes going back to the notebook she's holding.

Hayeol walked out of the classroom and made her way to the restroom. Her mind was again occupied by her school works. Coming out of a cubicle on her way to wash her hands, she tilted her head. "I can work with that story.. or maybe not-"

"Annyeong." A girl was beside her just looking at her through the mirror. 

"Uh... d-do I know you?"

"No. But I know you." The girl gave her a soft smile, crossed her arms and walked closer to her. "Lee Hayeol. I'm Song Myunghee." The girl introduced herself. "I hear stories about you."

"Stories?"

Myunghee gave her a thin smile. "Never mind that, I'll see you around?"

Hayeol nodded. "I guess.."

Myunghee's face became serious as she turn her back at Hayeol.

Hayeol pouted. "What kind of stories were her friends telling about me?"

She finished drying up her hands and walked back to her classroom.

She saw that Minji's now on her seat, halfway through reading what Junhyuk wrote. Hayeol decided to not disturb her reading so she took her seat.

Soon, their first subject teacher finally came and started the class.

———

The school bell finally rang and it made the students become a mess within a second. Hayeol put down her notebook under her desk before standing up.

She turned around and her head bumped into someone's chest.

"Ah!" She looked up. "Why do you always block my way?!" She caressed her forehead.

"Is it hard? Hehe."

"'Hehe' your ass." Hayeol rolled her eyes. "My mom was mad at me last night and that was because of you, mister."

"Wha? How come?"

"Whatever, move!"

Haruto stayed still. "Have you started writing the story?"

"I.. haven't."

"Why?!"

"What? When did you start caring about your grades, huh?" Hayeol put her chin up.

Haruto just looked away. "It's your project too, isn't it? Also, I might not finish creating the book as soon as possible before the submission date."

Hayeol sighed. "Well... Once I think of a good plot, I can finish the story within 3 days, I guess."

"Hi!"

"OH MY- Jeongwoo you startled me!"

"Oh, sorry. Just letting you know that the deadline of submission of the project is on Monday and today's Thursday."

"MONDAY?!" Hayeol and Haruto looked at Jeongwoo.

"Aish, I have to start writing it by now.." Hayeol bit her lower lip. 

"Hayeol-ah!" Minji called. "Let's go, I'm hungry!"

———

"Kka Kkung! Annyeong~"

"Aish, you're here again." Minji pouted. "You ruin my time with my Hayeol. Tsk tsk"

"Ah, why?" Doyoung scrunched his nose. "I'm just here to eat with you."

Hayeol smiled and giggled. "Hey, we're in the same class anyways, Minji-ya." 

"Psh. I should be the Maid of Honor once you two got married, huh?"

Hayeol widened her eyes at Minji as if she's warning her life."Yah."

Doyoung just laughed.

"Ah, Doyoung-ah." Fingers snapping, Hayeol turned to him. "Can I come over your house tomorrow after class?"

"You always can." Doyoung answered. "And so I can start helping you about you project."

Hayeol nodded and smiled. "Thanks."

"Su su su su su su!" Minji teased. "I think I should come too. Imma protect Hayeol." She stuck her tongue out at Doyoung.

"Kim Minji."

"I'm kidding! Just your time with him." Minji winked.

After classes were dismissed, Hayeol came to the student council room.

She knocked before opening the door. "Gon-oppa."

"Oh, I was just about to go out and find you." Byounggon fixed himself. "Go home now. I might go home at night."

Hayeol pouted. "Ah.. I got it. I'll go now." She smiled.

Byounggon patted her head. "Go home safely, okay?"

Hayeol nodded before going out of the room. She went out of the campus right away since Minji and Doyoung came home right after they were dismissed. She made her way to the bus stop and saw a familiar tall guy scrolling through his phone. "How unlucky." She just walked towards him and sat down.

She looked at him from behind. She looked at his face.

He's actually good looking.

God, Hayeol! Ew! No!

Haruto took off his earphone from his left ear. "I might melt." He then looked back at Hayeol.

"Ha- What?" She looked away.

"You've been staring at me. I might melt." He looked at his front again. "Whatever, I'm used to being stared at anyways." He shrugged.

"You're too full of yourself."

"I'm just saying the truth." He put his phone inside his pocket.

"Haruto!"

The both of them looked at the girl running towards them. Hayeol saw Haruto smiled. "Annyeong."

The girl giggled as she looked up at Haruto. "Ah, good that we're taking the same bus."

Haruto nodded as he shuffled her hair. "I missed this cute giiiirl!"

"Yah. My hair!" She shoved Haruto's hand. She looked behind and saw Hayeol looking at them. "Oh, Hayeol-ah!"

"Ah.. annyeong." Hayeol stood up as she saw the bus coming.

"Do you remember me?"

"Yeah." Hayeol smiled.

"You girls know each other?" Haruto looked at them.

"Yeah. Myunghee, right?"