21

"Here." Doyoung gave Hayeol and Minji cans of coke he got from the vending machine. He sat down in front of Hayeol. Minji's sitting on Hayeol's right.

"Thank you~!" Minji thanked.

"Didn't you get yourself a can?" Hayeol asked.

Doyoung shook his head. "I'm good."

Hayeol seemed struggling to open the can so Doyoung attempted to reach out for it. But someone suddenly sat on Hayeol's left and snatched the can.

"Gapjagi."

Haruto successfully opened the can for Hayeol. "You're so weak, do you know that?"

Hayeol rolled her eyes. "Tch. Oh- annyeong, Yoshi oppa." She bowed a little. "Have you guys eaten?" Hayeol took a sip from her coke.

"Annyeong." Yoshinori smiled. "Yeah, we just finished. We're just walking around the campus talking about SOME stuff." He gave emphasis to the word as he eyes Haruto.

"Hmm? What kinda stuff?" Minji looked at Haruto.

Doyoung just sat there, feeling left out.

Haruto laughed nervously. "Uhh... Japanese stuff." He shrugged.

Hayeol and Minji raised one of their eye brows, confused. "Ah, this is Doyoung, by the way. He's my boyfriend." Hayeol introduced.

Yoshinori waved at him. Haruto just looked at him seriously. Hayeol waited for Haruto and Doyoung to talk.

Doyoung suddenly put out a fake smile. "We finally have some time to talk, Haruto."

Hayeol clapped. "Yup! This is good. I'm glad."

"I guess, yeah. Kim Doyoung-ssi." Haruto looked at him.

Hayeol leaned closer to Haruto. "He's older!" She whispered.

Fuck that. He thought. He looked at his phone. "Oh, about that time to talk with you? Nevermind that. I got to check up on my girl real quick." He stood up and looked at Doyoung again. "Her name's Myunghee." He smirked before walking away from them and Yoshinori followed.

Hayeol bit her lip. She suddenly felt a heavy feeling. She released a sigh.

"You okay?" Doyoung looked at her.

"Yeah, I think I'm just worried you both don't like each other.. I guess?" She said.

Doyoung laughed. "I might not like him but if you insist, I will." He smiled.

"I'm done eating." Minji stood up. "I'll go back to the classroom, now. Have your private time." She patted Hayeol's back before walking away.

Doyoung waited for Hayeol to finish her food. Once she's done, they made their way to the library.

While walking, "Why here at the library again?" Doyoung asked.

"I want to look for a good book to read." She looked up on him. "I need it when I'm bored, you know?"

Doyoung nodded.

"By the way, mom wants you to go to the airport with us."

"Huh?"

Hayeol looked at him. "Yeah. We'll eat dinner before going home." She smiled. "You know what's gonna happen so prepare yourself. Let's go back home then we'll just pick you up."

Doyoung can't say no. He just helped Hayeol on looking for a book.

"Ah, Dobby-ya. Can you get that for me?" She pointed on a book that she couldn't reach. Doyoung then gave it to her.