39

"WhOooo!"
"What's up!"

The boys and the girls too, became loud once the boys came in the girls room to play some sleepover games.

Haruto sat beside Hayeol and smiled at her.

Minji then fake coughed. "No lovey-dovey please."

Hayeol raised an eye brow at her. "We weren't even doing anything?"

"I was just kidding. Anyways, congrats to the new couple!"

They cheered.

"Arasso arasso, gomawo." Hayeol smiled. "Let's just start."

Hayeol pulled out a deck of cards and they started playing card games.

As they were loud, playing and laughing because of the consequences losers had to do, Hayeol suddenly felt tired and sleepy.

"Hey, you can go and sleep." Haruto faced her, caressing her hair.

Hayeol shook her head. "I'll finish the game."

Haruto smiled. "Arasso."

The two were stopped as Hayeol's phone received another text from a weird sender.

Haruto tried to peek a little but Hayeol decided to hide her screen.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Mom. It was just mom. There's this... home problem." She reasoned. Because of the text she's getting, she's not dumb enough to not feel creeped out. She also doesn't want her boyfriend to worry.

Haruto nodded. "Arasso."

"Hey, Hayeol. It's your turn." 

Hayeol released a sigh. She suddenly had no interest of the game anymore. "I'm already tired, I should go to sleep now."

"Good night, Hayeol!"
"Sleep well!"

Hayeol stood up and so as Haruto.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"A-ani. Continue with the game. I'll be good." She smiled then turned to go to the bed room.

As she laid herself down her bed, she looked at the conversation with the unknown sender once again.

"Enjoy every last bit of my happy moments with those people?" She read. "Last bit?" She repeated.

She then decided to block the number.

As she was looking at the block button, Haruto sent her a text.