5

a/n: so i deleted chapter 5,, i realized
how i suck at writing it,, but here's
a new version kinda thing,,
and i swear, it's better ;")

———

"Yah, Haruto." Hayeol walked towards Haruto who's currently talking Jeongwoo. "Did you finish it?"

"Finished what?"

"The book!" Hayeol facepalmed

"The book!" Hayeol facepalmed. "Don't tell me, you haven't? Today's the deadline of submission!"

Jeongwoo slightly hit Haruto.

"Heh." Haruto smiled as he reached for his pink bag. He threw a book at Hayeol.

"YAH!"

"yAh" Haruto teased. Hayeol just rolled her eyes. As soon as she turned her back, "Aki wants to see you again and mom wants you to come eat dinner with us."

Hayeol faced Haruto again. She saw Jeongwoo trying his best not to smile. His face became serious noticing Hayeol's eyes on him.

"Uhh... I would want to come for Aki... but I know you wouldn't want me to come so I'll pass." Hayeol shrugged.

"Who said that?"

Jeongwoo choked while drinking his water.

"What?"

Haruto cleared his throat "J-Just come. My mom might beat my ass."

Hayeol nodded. "Okay, then." She turned her back once again and came back to her seat.

———

"Minji-ya~ Let's eat, I'm hungry!" Hayeol wrapped her hand around her best friend's left arm.

As they walked out the classroom,

"YAH!"

Hayeol stopped as she was startled. "W-wHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"YOU DIDN'T HELP ME EARLIER, I THOUGHT WE'RE PARTNERS!" Haruto furrowed his eye brows.

"THAT RECITATION WAS INDIVIDUALLY GRADED!"

"WHY ARE YOU TWO YELLING?!" Both Minji and Jeongwoo made Haruto and Hayeol stop.

"Tch." Hayeol rolled her eyes at Haruto before pulling Minji on the way to the cafeteria.

After getting themselves some food, they took a table and started eating.

"Woah, is Doyoung not coming?"

Hayeol nodded. "Not today"

"I'm glad." Minji shrugged and got hit by Hayeol right away. "What? Aish, whenever he's with us, seems like you forget that I'm with you guys. Aye, you like him that much!" She teased.