4

"For those who haven't finished their projects yet, go to your partners." Chairs started ruffling on the ground as soon as the order was heard.

Hayeol released a sigh. She looked back at Haruto and he's just looking out the window. She stood up and sat beside him. "Yah. Maybe we can think about the design of the book, now? I''m working on my part.."

"Should the cover page do something about the story?"

"Yeah.. It's a love story, by the way." Hayeol bit her lip. "My head is getting messed up a little so it's not done yet.."

Haruto shrugged. "It won't be just me, who'll be deducted points on anyways if we submit the project late."

"You're making me feel bad!"

"Shouldn't you be?"

This bitch.. "I'll go to my friend's house later. He'll help me, so don't worry. I'll try my best to finish the story as soon as possible. And I'll help you create the book." She gave him a smile. A fake one.

Haruto looked at her. "He? Who?"

"Yeah? Doyoung?"

"Doyoung?"

"Doyoung."

"Doyoung?"

"One more Doyoung and I'll hit you, I swear. He's my best friend and that's all you got to know." Hayeol fixed herself.

Haruto furrowed his eye brows. "Best friend? He seems to act and stick to you like he's your boyfriend."

"Wae wae?" She raised an eye brow at him. "What are you, my dad? Or maybe, you're jealous huh?" 

Haruto leaned closer to her and made her lean back. "Y-Yah."

A smirk formed in his lips. "What if I say that I am?"

"What will you do, huh?" He continued.

Hayeol pushed him back. "Y-yah! I was just.. I-I was just kidding!" She can finally breathe properly.

"But I'm not." Haruto crossed his arms as he faced the front. He suddenly received a message from someone. "Who's that?" Hayeol peeked a little.

Haruto then pushed her back. "Yah, it's none of your business."

"Geez! I was just curious. Such a weirdo." The girl rolled her eyes and turned around, not seeing a smirk forming on his lips.

———

"Class Dismissed."

Hayeol stood up and fixed her stuff. "Hayeolie, I'll go now!" Minji waved at her and ran out the classroom.

"Jalga!" Hayeol smiled.

She swung her bag and wore it. "Hayeol-ah!" She looked at the door and saw Doyoung smiling at her.

She giggled before running towards him. "Annyeong~" Doyoung patted her head. "Let's go. Mom's excited to see you again."

As they walked away, Haruto frowned looking at their direction. "Why does she turn like a child who just got a lollipop when she's with that guy?"

Jeongwoo laughed. "Why do you care about that, huh?"

"It doesn't look cute." Haruto stood up and wore his bag.