14

Third Person POV

Hayeol knocked three times before entering the room. She widened her eyes, surprised. "A-Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed.

"Annyeong, Hayeol-ah~" The parents greeted. Mrs. Watanabe gave Hayeol a quick hug.

"Annyeong, eonni~." Ako greeted. Hayeol waved at her. She sat beside Haruto who's currently sitting at the sofa."You didn't tell me, they're supposed to be here by today, I was surprised." She whispered.

"Then, I'm sorry? I was surprised too." Haruto laughed a bit.

"Hayeol-ah, thank you for helping our son take care of Aki." Mr. Watanabe smiled at her.

"Ne~ No problem, sir." She smiled back.

"Hayeol eonni was here almost everyday. While Haruto oppa took care of me, Hayeol eonni was there to make me laugh. What a great combination, right?" Aki winked at Haruto.

It made him confused so he raised one of his eye brows.

Soon, the parents were called by the doctor and had a talk with them. The three were left in the room once again. Hayeol took out her notebooks on her bag and threw it to Haruto. "There."

"Again?"

"It is up to you if you would want to study or not. To be honest, why am I doing this for you and instead of Myunghee?" Hayeol whispered her last sentence.

"It's your decision, though." Haruto shrugged and started flipping the pages.

Hayeol stood up. "How are you feeling?"

Aki smiled at her. "Very very very well, eonni. Ah, when will I get out of this place? I miss my room, I miss my stuffies, my school and my classmates."

"Hmm, I really find you and your brother nothing a like." She looked back at Haruto.

He just made face at her. "Stop that, you look so ugly."

"Excuse me?!"

Both girls laughed.

"You'll get out of here soon." Hayeol winked.

Soon, the parents came in with a smile. "You can come home in three days!" The mother jumped.

Everybody celebrated including Aki. "But I still can't walk properly, though."

"Come on, Aki. You will be fully fine!" Hayeol cheered her up.

"Ah, Haruto, can you please buy some fruits, for a while?" Mrs. Watanabe looked at her son.

Haruto then stood up as he nodded his head.

"Hayeol-ah." He called.

"Hm?"

"Come with me." Haruto said as he reached out for his wallet. Hayeol just nodded her head before following Haruto out of the room.

"Come back soon, you two!" Mrs. Watanabe reminded.

Hayeol and Haruto made their way to the grocery store near the hospital. Hayeol pouted as she noticed Haruto's silence since they walked out of the room earlier.

Haruto started getting fruits without properly looking at them. "Yah, yah." Hayeol stopped him from walking. She took all of the fruits Haruto got in the cart and brought them back.

Hayeol picked out the fruits properly. "You shouldn't be trusted in these." She said. "Good thing I'm here."

She looked back at him. "Why a sudden silence?"

Haruto released a sigh. "Just some thoughts."

Hayeol chuckled. "I know what you're thinking about. Oh, I meant 'who'."

"It's hard for us, Hayeol. Everybody around me hates her including Jeongwoo."

Hayeol placed fruits in the cart Haruto was pushing. "He does?" She looked at him.

"He does. I know you're curious about what happened."

Hayeol nodded. "I am. But it is none of my business." But deep inside she was waiting for Haruto to tell her what happened. Curiosity kills.

Haruto lets out a deep sigh. "I was the one who broke up with her a year ago."

Hayeol stopped. Oop, is he really going to tell me?

"Ahuh." She proceeded on walking around.

"She cheated on me." Haruto bit his lip. "Ani, she two timed me with this dude."

Hayeol looked back at him. "Seriously? Who?"

"That's all I can tell you cause I don't even know until now who the fuck was it. She promised she wouldn't do it again and I trust her."

"Maybe she would really not do it again. But do you really trust her? Why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend once again?"

Haruto put his head down low.

Hayeol bit her lower lip. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I don't know either."

Hayeol gave him a thin smile.

"I hope you won't tell anybody." Haruto gulped.

Hayeol shook her head. "I won't. Trust me. I'm just weirded out with the fact that you, yourself told me."

Haruto chuckled. "I feel comfortable around you now."

Hayeol raised her eye brow. "You're kidding me. You always are. You tease me too much."

"What I'm saying is, I've been taking care of Aki with you and I think I can trust you with some secrets, you tiny."

"Excuse me!" Hayeol tried hitting him, but he used his hand to hold her head so she can't reach him.

"You look dumb." Hayeol released a sigh and just gave up.

Haruto laughed at her. "I can be friends with you."

"What?"

"You're not deaf, aren't you?"

"Yah!"

"Nyuhh" Haruto made face.

"Tch."

"Tch."

Hayeol glared at Haruto and he laughed once again.

Am I going to be able to handle him? She thought.

———

oh, oh, oh! i haven't thanked
you guys for 3k reads dkjfkjkf
but yeah, thank u so much,
i'm glad this one is gaining a lot
though i'm not updating
this everyday just like how i did
in my last fanfic, change.

but again, thank u so much
i wuv u all ^^
~angel