35

"Aaaish!" Hayeol threw her blanket off her body. She looked at her clock and sighed.

5:21 AM

Her sleep was not good enough. She had been waking up every now and then until morning. She checked her phone and read various messages from Haruto.

 She checked her phone and read various messages from Haruto

She couldn't help but smile. She doesn't know her feelings for Haruto yet she's still confused.

She stood up and got ready. She decided to go for a jog since she doesn't want to go back to sleep.

Once ready, she left the house and jogged until she's at the park. As she looked around, she saw a familiar face which made her stop.

He looked at Hayeol and gave her a smile.

Hayeol then released a sigh and walked closer to him, also giving him a smile.

She just looked at him, covering away the sun's light so she can have a better sight of his face.

"Hi. How have you been?" He asked.

"Well. I'm very well." She looked away and gulped. "Who would have thought you'll be the first one I'll see in the morning aside from my mom? How are you?"

Doyoung chuckled. "I'm good, I guess? I'll treat you coffee. Just.. if it's okay with you."

"You know I will never say no to a coffee treat."

He laughed at her answer.

They walked their way to the coffee shop near them and grabbed their coffee.

Since they got their drinks, silence has already come between them.

"So how's your relationship with Myunghee? How's she?" Hayeol broke the silence and looked at Doyoung.

"Our relationship was okay... I don't know how is she doing, actually."

His response made Hayeol raise an eye brow.

"We decided leave. We were supposed to be studying abroad together. That was the plan even before what happened to us." Doyoung looked down. "But then she started becoming unwell causing a big problem."

"What happened?" Hayeol took a sip from her coffee.

Doyoung released a deep smile. "She's missing. Nobody knows where she is right now but she texts me telling me she's okay, telling me not to worry about her."

"How am I supposed to not worry about her when I know she's unwell and I don't know where she is?!"

Hayeol suddenly felt bad for Doyoung. Her right hand reached Doyoung's shoulders and slowly patted it. "Gwaenchanha, Doyoung-ah." She smiled. "You'll see her soon and I believe that she's okay."