37

"Did you eat well?"

Hayeol smiled. "I did."

Both Hayeol and Haruto took off their shoes then entered the school library.

"You'll get another book?"

Hayeol nodded. "Yup."

"It's always hard to talk to you whenever you have a book to read. It seems like you hate everyone around you while you're reading." Haruto pointed out.

Hayeol raised an eye brow. "What makes you say that?"

"If I would try to talk to you, you wouldn't even look at me!"

"Shh." Hayeol covered Haruto's mouth. "Remember we're at the library. Don't get us kicked out."

Haruto followed Hayeol as she walks between the book shelves, picking out a good book to read.

"Ah, Haru-ya." She pointed out a book that she can't reach. "Please get that for me."

"This one? Hold on."

"Gomawo."

As Haruto reached for the book Hayeol wanted, Hayeol's phone then vibrated. She checked her phone and it received a message from an unknown number.

 She checked her phone and it received a message from an unknown number

She furrowed her eye brows as she read the message. The number didn't even introduce his or herself after reading Hayeol's reply.

"Here." Haruto handed the book to Hayeol. "Mwoya? Is there a problem?" He peaked at Hayeol's phone and read the message.

"The smiley makes it weird." Hayeol pointed out.

She then hid her phone in her pocket and started flipping the pages of the book.

Haruto just looked at her as he suddenly felt worried without a reason.

"Ooh, this is good." Hayeol smiled. "Let's go."

———

"Jeongwoo-ya. Will you help me understand this lesson?" Minji took a seat beside Jeongwoo who was just listening to some music through his headphones.

"Me too." Hayeol raised her right hand a bit.

Jeongwoo laughed a bit. "I don't think any of us understood the lesson earlier."

"Mr. Gong seemed to have a hangover."

"Hangover? He's still drunk." Haruto crossed his arms. "He's a math teacher but he spoke Japanese and English."

"Yah. What did he say?" Hayeol asked and leaned a bit, showing interest.

"I'll just keep my mouth shut."