45

"Hey hey hey!" Hayeol caught the boys' attention. The boys furrowed their eye brows as Hayeol and Minji went down from the stairs.

"Yah, lower your voice, do you know what time it is?" Byounggon warned.

Hayeol the pouted. "Ah, mianhae. But look at our pajamas." She giggled.

"Furry." Haruto looked back at the screen.

"Yah. It's cute." Hayeol pouted.

"Where did you get those?" Mashiho asked.

Minji giggled as she sat down the floor and reached for the snack on the table. "Online! They're cute, right?"

"I believe that all of Minji's pajamas are the same as Hayeol's. Like... all of them." Doyoung munched on some chips. He then received a hit from Minji. "Ow!"

"Some of them are from you, Kim Doyoung."

Doyoung just rolled his eyes.

"Aigoo! Doyoung might be the one you'll get married with." Hayeol joked around.

Mashiho then cleared his throat. Minji widened her eyes and hit Hayeol. "You know whom I like!"

"Ow! I was just kidding!" Hayeol pouted. "You're too into hitting people these days." Haruto stood up and went in between Hayeol and Minji.

"Movie's starting, people." Jeongwoo said.

"I almost forgot you're with us." Haruto looked at him.

"Tch."

As the movie was starting, Hayeol leaned her head on Haruto's shoulder as her eyes were fixed on the screen. Haruto then placed his hand over Hayeol's head as well as his cheek. Byounggon just rolled his eyes and continued to watch the movie.

———

"Do you want to watch another one?" Byounggon asked as he looked at everyone.

Haruto looked at Hayeol and she's already sleeping.

"Let's just play some games, hyung." Mashiho suggested.

Haruto stood up and carried Hayeol on his back. "I'll just bring Hayeol to her room." Haruto looked back. Minji caught his attention who's also sleeping. "Doyoung-ah, bring Minji too."

"M-me?" Doyoung pointed at himself. "Uh.. arasso."

He then stood up to carry Minji but Mashiho already took her. "I got it." He smiled and followed Haruto upstairs.

Doyoung sat back down and realized everyone's eyes on him. "...mwoya?"

"This scene's a bit familiar." Jeongwoo laughed.

"Ah, I remember." Junkyu smiled.

Byounggon just turned off the tv and faced them. They waited for the two boys to come back from upstairs.

As they came down, Junkyu placed his chin over his palm. "Taking their girls up to the room because they already fell asleep." He looked at them. "Is that a new Japanese thing?"

Haruto just shook his head as he smiled and sat on the floor.

"Poor Haruto. He's supposed to be spending the whole day alone with Hayeol." Jeongwoo reached for his glass of milk.

Haruto rolled his eyes. "I know hyunh, I was surprised for having you already around us earlier today."

"So. How's Hayeol as a girlfriend?" Byounggon asked which surprised Haruto. It's 12:30 in the morning and this is what they're doing.

"Uhh... good. Pretty nice. She never fails to make me feel loved-."

"Arasso, stop it. It's getting cringey already." Jeongwoo butted in, messing with Haruto. Haruto just rubbed the back of his neck put of embarrassment.

"AH!" Junkyu yelled, which made everyone jump. "I remembered something. Hehe." He looked at Mashiho and Byounggon.

Byounggon raised his eye brow while Mashiho just pouted, waiting for Junkyu's next words. Jeongwoo seemed to be excited which made Doyoung look at each and everyone of them, cluelessly.

Byounggon released a sigh as he looked down at his food.

"Aww, uri hyung. You okay?" Seunghun asked.

"He's for sure okay. He just can't go out and talk to Chaewon noona." Hyunsuk gulped when Byounggon glared at him. "Oops."

Jeongwoo looked around to see if Haruto's around, but he wasn't. "Hyung. We still haven't talked about the bet." Jeongwoo munched on his food as he looked at the older ones.

Seunghun and Hyunsuk raised their eye brows as they were curious of what 'bet' Jeongwoo was talking about.

"I just thought about it now..." A smirk formed from Junkyu's lips before speaking again. "If Hayeol falls in love first," He looked at Mashiho. "Mashiho will court Minji." Mashiho widened his eyes.

"If Haruto did it first..." Junkyu then looked at Byounggon. "Gon hyung shall talk to Chaewon noona."

"MWO?!"

Junkyu tried to hold back his laughter as he looked at everyone. "Haruto, do you think Hayeol loved you first?"

Haruto furrowed his eye brows. He shook his head a no. "Ani. I'm sure I did."

Byounggon suddenly choked on his milk.

"I had feelings for her since... last year? Yeah."

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Jeongwoo laughed out. Mashiho clapped his hands for Byounggon.

"Oh my god, what is happening?" Hayeol rubbed her eyes as she stepped closer to the boys, clinging at Haruto. "I woke up when I felt being laid on my bed." She pouted.

Jeongwoo and Junkyu high-fived each other while Byounggon glared at them.

"You knew about it!" He yelled.

———

epilogue later !!! thank u for
reading, i hope u enjoyed this
chapter Xx

~angel