20

Hayeol rubbed her eyes and tried finding her phone from her bed. Once she found it, she looked at the time.

12:52 pm

Oh god, it's late. She thought. She rubbed her eyes once again before getting up. She went down the dining room to eat lunch.

While eating, she was texting Doyoung.

———

Kim Doyoung
active now

Doyoung: have u eaten?

Hayeol: hhkkk i just woke
up :o

Doyoung: u haven't eaten
yet?!

Hayeol: smksjsk i'm currently
eating, don't worry !!

Doyoung: don't skip meals
please :(

———

Hayeol smiled. She hurriedly finished her food and made her way back to her room. She took a shower and fixed herself.

Once she's all good, she went back down and made her way to the living room where Byounggon is, as well as their mother.

"Whatchu playing?" She looked at the screen.

"Fortnite."

Hayeol nodded. Soon, Mrs. Lee's phone rang.

"It's your dad."

Hayeol then moved closer to her mom as the call was answered. "Appa!"

"Hayeol-ah~." The father's smile can be seen from the screen.

"Annyeong, appa!" Byounggon greeted, his eyes are fixed at the screen.

"I miss you all!"

Mrs. Lee laughed. "We miss you too."

"That's right, appa. When will you go home? Seriously." Hayeol pouted.

"That's the reason why I called." He smiled. "I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon!"

Mrs. Lee and the siblings celebrated. "Are we able to go and fetch you at the airport?" Byounggon asked.

"I think so, you can go there after your class."

"Ah-huh! Eomma, you're excited, aren't you?" Hayeol teased.

"Of course, I am!"

"Woa, I can't wait." Byounggon smiled.

———

An hour after, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Hayeol walked towards the door and opened it.

"Oh my god, that's a lot of you."

"Hi, Hayeol!" The boys greeted.

"H-hi. Come in." The boys came in the house one by one.

Hayeol smiled as she saw the last one. "You! You didn't tell me you'll come?"