07

This is old please be aware that this is a cringe warning. -S

(I haven't watched the newest episode)

I gasp, the feeling of hopelessness wash over me. Vylad, Laurence, and I decided to head over To starlight to check one everyone since they closed the park down. It was pretty hard to get on our way here, so we decided to stay hopeful.

"Look, it's going to be alright. Don't worry Dante, they're fine!"

I shrug and look out the window, it's a silhouette of the island.

"We're close guys."

Something crashes through the silhouette, and I gasp showing Laurence. He whimpers, and Vylad stays silent. "Attention passengers, We're going to circle the island a few times."

"Laurence what if- what was that- oh the holy divine!"

I panic, tears slowly fall and I'm hiccuping.
——————-

"Where's my Family!?" Vylad shouts at the lady at the desk, she raised her hands and mutters a few room numbers. We rush down the hall, and come across room 402. Vylad steps and then pulls me in, then I pull Laurence. The raven haired and the blonde lay in bed, "big brothers?"

A groan sounds from Garroth, and his eyes slowly open. "Garroth what happened to you?" He has blonde wolf ears, and a tail. He groans again, and hits the remote button. He slowly sits up, then flashes a smile.

"What are you guys doing here?" His voice rough and scratchy, he sounds tired. "How did you get here?"

"It doesn't Matter now, we're here. Have you seen the other-"

Laurence gets cut off by a cough, "Number Four!?"

Zane is awake, and cut up. "Oh Zane-" Vylad mumbles as he steps to his brother.

"Aphmau? Kc? Katelyn? Travis- Aaron?"

"Something's not right with number four-" Zane's panicked voice sounds. I stand up and exit the room, going to the next.

365, I knock softly then walk in. A bluenette sits up in her bed, watching the tv. "Dante-?" I walk in and hug her, scanning the room i spot my best friend. She grips me tighter, "he's okay- for now. Have you heard from Aphmau? Is she alive? What about Zane and Luci? Or Aaron? Kim?"

"Zane is fine! As for the others I have no clue," someone walks in. It was Lucinda and Kim.

"Dante- Katelyn-" Lucinda hugs both of us, weakly. "Aphmau? Aaron? Kc?"

Kim whimpers and Ghost comes out, "kawaii-chan has been pronounced dead." The bluenette starts crying, and I sit in shock. "She's- oh my Irene-" I start sobbing, Lucinda hugs me.

"We can't find Aphmau or Aaron. Ghost teleported is all out, she was with Zane. I was alone, I can only hope they're together."

"Zane said there was something wrong with a person called four?" The two newer sigh, "Zane doesn't remember our names. kc is four."

"What happened to Aphmau, did you talk before you teleported? Did the relics-"

"She was in terrible condition, when we teleported."

What. The. Hell. Happened.

"We'll explain everything! I promise, just when we find Aphmau and Aaron." I nod, and hold the promise to heart.

"You'll be back for Travis when he wakes up right?"

"Of course."

——————————
Garroth appears in my hotel room door, he's huffing. "We've got them- we found Aph and Aaron."

There was this look on his face, I couldn't place it. "Let's go then-"

When we arrive at the hospital, there was chaos. There where so many people in the hospital that it was way overcrowded. When we finally get a room number, we're not allowed to go in. A doctor walks down the hall with a clipboard in hand, "doc how are they?!"

"Aaron Lycan, He's blind. Trauma to the head and body, he has no memory. Aphmau, She's mentally fine. A few broken ribcages, most of her body is actually broken. It's amazing she's alive right now."

They enter and Garroth immediately backs out, tearing up.

Sksksks idk what this was shhh