Chapter 1 Arrival

"OH MY GOSH I'M MOVING TO CALIFORNIA OH MY GOSH!!!!" I was jumping on my bed, when I heard the news. I was so exited but when I thought about the bad side, my grin broke. But (sigh) "I'm going to have to leave my friends." I sat on my bed face down, and I ran to my mom. "but mom then I'm gonna have to leave my friends", I said sadly. I looked at her with puppy dog eyes, "well I can't change my mind, I already made my choice, I'm sorry Ashley but I can't." Oh I guess I haven't told you my name. My name is Ashley Blue and I'm a mermaid. I know you probably don't believe me, my whole family are mermaids. There are 6 types of mermaids, werewolf/mermaid, fairy/mermaid ( which is my mom and my big sister), the turned, the original (which is my dad), and the last and the rarest the enchanted tail, the enchanted tail is if you are in mermaid form your tail changes colors according to your mood like if you are gloomy or sad then your tail changes to blue your eyes are the same, if you meet your soul companion then your eyes will be your mermaid form color my mom has a bright blue tail with electric green hair and blue eyes with a hint of green, my sister has a dark blue tail and black hair she also has bright pink eyes with some blue my dad has a dark green tail with silver hair and blue eyes with some silver and me well I'm an enchanted tail but I have aqua colored hair, a werewolf/mermaid is like an original mermaid exept when there's a full moon they turn into a wolf, a fairy/mermaid is like an original mermaid to, exept they have fairy like wings, a turned is when you get turned into a mermaid so basically you weren't born as a mermaid, an original is well, a normal mermaid or merman. When we got to CA We arrived at my house my sister Elina ran inside and dumped her bags on the floor. I ran inside and followed her she picked a room and was sitting in front of it "umm Elina?" I asked "what?", she said as she was staring at her phone "umm which rooms are available?" I asked she pointed to the door on the left "ok thanks," I said Elina didn't answer I ran to the room. It was amazing it had a walk in closet, a balcony, and even my own bathroom! I was amazed "WOW!This is the best house ever!" I ran out of my room and grabbed my stuff I placed boxes in my room and walked to the balcony I looked out there wasn't exactly an ocean like there was where I used to live but oh well, "hey!!, hey you! " I looked down to see a black haired girl with glasses looking at me, "are you the new neighbor?!" She yelled "Yeah!!" I said yelling back at her, "I can't wait to see you, we are having a welcome party can you please come!!" She exclaimed "ummmm...........maybe, I'm not sure I have to ask my mom you'll find out if we get there, do you know when the party is?" I yelled as loud as I can so she could hear me "its at April 15!" She yelled as loud as me "ok I will try to be there, ok please come, I will try......well see ya later!" "bye!!, bye!!" she said turning around and running away.