4. Care

It was like we had fallen in love all over again. We went on dates, we took random walks and car rides. You were sweet to me and never once hit me. I was so happy.

For whatever reason I thought getting engaged would change things.

"It's so pretty." Jin gushed staring the engagement ring in Jimin's finger. Jimin's smiled brightly nodding his head in agreement. "I know." He squealed.

"Yoongi have you seen it?" Yoongi, who had been oddly quiet, nodded his head before walking into the direction of the lockers. Jimin's smile faltered.

__

But like I said it only lasted a month then just like every other time you broke your promise.

It was a cold night in November when you came stumbling into the apartment drunk off your ass. I think you were angry because you found my coat on the floor. You yelled at me calling me a useless slob. I did put my coat on the hook I think you might have dropped it when you came inside. I tried telling you this but of course there was no point in arguing with you.

"I'm sorry. I'll pick it up now." Jimin mumbled walking toward the coat hanger. He bent down only to be kicked right in the ribs. He didn't have enough time to process what was happening before he was pinned to the wall by his neck.

Gasping for air he struggled in Taemin's hold. Jimin desperately pulled at his wrist trying to get his fiancée off of him. Taemin grabbed the hand and with ease pulled it off and pinned it behind Jimin's back. His body was nearly pressed against Jimin's his nose touching the breathless boy's cheeks. "You really need to learn to be the housewife I deserve. This house should be spotless and I should have a hot meal in front of me by now." He paused taking a shaky breath. "Why don't I have a hot meal in front of me, baby?"

Jimin couldn't respond even if he wanted to. The lack of oxygen was making him light headed. He was on the verge of passing out as he weakly tried shoving his future husband off of him. He wouldn't be shocked to find out his lips were blue. His vision was getting spotty when Taemin finally released his grip. Jimin's body fell to floor, gasps of air and coughing immediately followed.

Take a guess on what you said after?

That's right you said you loved me. You gave me a kiss on my cold purple lips before walking out of the room and into the kitchen to find the now cold plate of food waiting for you.

You just left me there laying on the ground trying to recover from the oxygen deficiency you had just put me through. You didn't care. You didn't care that you had almost killed me. You didn't care that I was in so much pain. You didn't care that I had giant bruises on my neck as long as I could cover them.

You didn't care about me.

But just like a spell you convinced me you did. That same night you laid in bed with me. Kissing my bruises and telling me you were sorry. That you wouldn't do it again. I was in so much pain but I still let you use my body for your pleasure that night because in my mind it was making up for angering you.

I had to call in sick to work. It wasn't hard to convince SeokJin I was ill. My voice was gone so that had help. My voice wouldn't return for weeks. I guess the pressure you had put on it really damaged my vocal cords or something like that. Honestly wouldn't know exactly since I never went to the doctor since they would question all the marks on my body.

Jimin limped over to the door. A hoodie with the strings tied together so that the hood surrounded his face, covering his injuries.

"What are doing here?" His voice cracked and was barely audible.

The young male in front of him smiled at him holding a bag in his hands. Jimin stepped aside allowing him access to his home. He wasn't scared Taemin would be angry since the man was out working and wouldn't be back till late afternoon. Jimin would make sure the male was long gone before then. "Well Jin told me you were sick so I took it upon myself to bring you a couple things." Yoongi said walking in.

Jimin lead him into the living room where he had been laying mere moments ago on the couch. Yoongi placed the back on the table pulling out each item one by one. "I brought you some chicken soup, some tea, ginger shot, some chips and candy so you can snack on while relaxing." He placed everything on the table. The younger stared down at all the goodies. His eyes watering and heart filling with warmth, skipping a beat. This was all for him? Yoongi went through the trouble to get him all this? Because he's sick?

"You hungry? I'll go heat this up." Yoongi said grabbing the chicken soup. He looked around "where's the kitchen?" Jimin pointed at the doorway that lead to the kitchen and dining area. "I'll be back." He spoke with a smile on his face.

Jimin's stomach did flips.