8. Say you're sorry

"I-I can go with you." Yoongi stuttered out. His voice was raspy from having just woken up.

Jimin stood in front of him in a pair of Yoongi's joggers and the same hoodie from last night. "I don't think that's a good idea." The boy whispered timidly. "Taemin is supposed to meet me there and I rather him not see us together."

"You're gonna let him near you after he r-" Yoongi's fist were clenched tightly to the point that they knuckles were white. "Yes! He's the father of this baby. He deserves to be there." The younger was quick to interrupt the sentence before Yoongi could say the dreaded word. The blue haired male stared at him with furrowed brows.

"At least let me drop you off." The younger shook his head. "No, if Taemin sees you it'll only make things worse between us. Just leave it Yoongi. I'll be fine." He didn't leave room for more discussion as he walked out of the room.

The next day was the appointment that you had promised me you would go to. I got there early after taking an Uber from Yoongi's house. I spent the whole drive there and the wait for my name to be called anxious to see you. I didn't know if I was anxious because I was scared or simply because I just had to see you after what you had done.

When you did finally show up you had already missed the entirety of the appointment. I was so upset. I mean come on Taemin! It's your baby we're talking about now! Shouldn't you have been there if not for me but for your child! But of course not. You were dying of a hangover. Way to busy to go listen to your son's heartbeat.

Taemin's finger tips ran over the sonogram photo. "Wow." He whispered leaning against his car seat. He had been in the waiting room when Jimin had walked out from the exam room. The couple didn't say a word to each other as they left the building.

"Its a boy." Jimin said in a hush voice as to not worsen the headache the male had. The older gasped softly not taking his eyes off the photos.

"That's amazing. I wanted a boy so bad." He said finally looking over at his partner. "I already have a couple names in mind. Maybe Daehyun or Minwoo I don't know something like that."

"Are you happy it's a boy?" Jimin nodded but didn't make an effort to continue the conversation. "What? Do you not know how to talk?" Taemin snapped. The younger licked his lips shrugging. Still not uttering a word.

A gasp escaped his lips as a hand wrapped around his neck forcefully pushing him back against his seat. "Stop!" He yelled trying to shove his hand off. Taemin's grip wasn't tight, just enough to hold him down. "Oh so now you can speak." He growled in a low voice.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Taemin let go." He didn't know were he had found the courage to talk to him that way but it was exhilarating.

"Or what? Huh? What are you gonna do if I don't let go?" He was taunting him. He was thriving on the dominant feeling.

Jimin clenched his jaw. "I-I'll press charges for domestic abuse." The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop himself. Taemin's gripped tighten constricting his airway.

"Y-you'll press charges?" He was smiling as small giggles left his lips slowly turning into full on laughter. "How stupid are you?" He tilted his head to the side the Cheshire smile a prominent feature on his face.

"They'll get dropped like that." He snaps his fingers. "You really think they'll believe you?" He scoffed pulling his hand away from Jimin's neck. "They know me, Jimin. They know I could never hurt you. I love you why would I do that?" The male rubbed at the soreness of his skin. It wouldn't bruise the older hadn't put enough pressure.

"The worse that can happen is we go to court. The judge sits there listening to all my coworkers, all my cop buddies, rant on and on about how great of a guy I am. How much I talk about loving you." He leaned in caressing Jimin's cheek. "It just wouldn't go in your favor, babe. So I wouldn't recommend that." He presses his lips against his fiancé's. Jimin kisses back feeling like his heart was in his throat. He wanted to cry.

I wanted you to say you're sorry. It wouldn't make up for anything that you did but I just wanted to hear the words slip your mouth. I wanted to at least trick myself into believing you regretted it.

"Apologize." Taemin demands. Jimin looked down at his hands. "Baby just say it." He said lifting the younger's head up with his finger so he was looking him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." The boy whispered with tears in his eyes. Taemin smiles bringing his lips back to the boys. His hand trailed down until they were Jimin's hoodie rubbing small circles in the male's small bump. "I love you." The older said pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too."

Instead I was the one saying sorry. I was the one feeling like I had made a mistake. That I was in the wrong.