1- Fuck y'all .

Ariana Fletcher 

A R I A N A 

"Yo, Ima get yo ass sent to jail !" I screamed kicking my mothers' boyfriend off of me.

"Come on, she ain't got to know" He said in a sexual way.

"No! Get yo pervert ass off of-"

"What the fuck is y'all in here doing!?" My mama said throwing her purse on the floor.

"Mama, he trying to rape me" I said and he looked at me in disgust.

"She lying, baby, I was watching tv and she kept touching on me" He said and I opened my mouth.

"Ari, get yo shit" My mama said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Aight man" I said brushing past her and she shook her head.

I ain't gone beg to stay at a place I'm not welcome to. The fuck I look like?

I grabbed a suitcase and put all my personal belongings in there, then walked out the door. I heard my mama call after me "Don't bring yo fast ass back either, you wanna act grown... Ima treat you like you grown!" She said and I licked my top row of teeth.

"Girl, fuck you!" I said with a little laugh as I flicked her off.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called my dad.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Hey, mama kicked me out and ian got nowhere to go" I said and he sighed.

"You got some money on you?" He asked me and I checked my pockets.

"I got $50.. but that ain't gone do shit man" I said getting chilly as night time approached.

"Watch yo fucking mouth, Ari, I just booked yo flight, get a uber and I'll pick you up at the airport at 11" He said.

"Ok. Than-" He hung up before I could thank him.

He was so rude, that's where I get that shit from. With his nonchalant ass...

10:50 pm

I grabbed my luggage walking outside where people were getting picked up. I heard someone honk their horn twice and I looked in that direction.

I saw my dad in the driver's seat and I walked towards his car. I was greeted to him with a smile, I smiled back and got in the backseat.

"You fucking wit me right?" I said looking at my sister Briana in the passenger seat.

We both smiled and started talking.

"Bro, Ian see yo ass in years" Bri said and wiped her tears.

"I missed yo crybaby ass" I said with a smile.

"You niggas cuss one mo time in my car, and ima beat y'all ass" My dad said focused on the road.

"My fault" We both said at the same time.

"Dad, you still wit yo lil yea?" I said and he shook his head no.

"Awe, what happened?" I said and he shook his head again.

"She dead" He said and I opened my mouth but said nothing.

"I-i'm sorry.." I said and Bri nodded.

That was her mama.

We pulled up to some basic house, but shit... It was better than my mama's house.

My dad popped the trunk and got my stuff and Brianna unlocked the door.