4- No Cash, No Ass .

Briana Fletcher

A R I A N A 

9:00 pm 

We got a uber to the party and arrived an hour late. But, Ian give a fuck. 

Loud music was being blasted throughout the house and weed was being smoked by everybody. Shit, I wanna get high too the fuck..

Bri & I held hands walking past the crowd. 

She was about to walk towards 'Vip' and begged me to come.

"Nah, I'm green right here bitch" I said with a laugh. 

She yanked my arm and I mugged her as we walked to they ghetto Vip section. The security looked down at us and Maurice said we was cool.

I looked around the section and saw Marquise surrounded by half naked bitches. Get you some den negro. He looked at me then winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Hoes must've saw cause they was mugging a bitch real hard. 

I whispered something in Bri's ear and she nodded and I got up leaving the section. As I was walking me and this nigga with green hair bumped into each other and instantly smiled. 

"TAE!!" I screamed hugging him. 

"Hey bitch! Why you left Chicago?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"It's a long ass story, but when you get here?" I said over the music. 

"Yesterday, I went to yo house to do yo hair and yo mama said you left and i'm like what the fuck?" He said and I shook my head.

"Fuck that bitch, she can suck my dick!" I said and we burst out laughing.

Panda by Sneaky T came on and I looked at Tae cause he knew this was my shit.

"SNATCHIES BITCH GIMME HIM!!" I said then started twerking on him. 

"Hollon bitch!" Tae said recording me smiling. 

"Ayo Ari!!" I heard catching me off guard. 

I looked around and saw Bri calling me to Vip. 

"Hollup Tae" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Okay B" He said then started dancing to the music.

I walked towards her and tilted my head. 

"What ya want?" I said and she pointed at Marquise. 

He motioned for me to come over there and I shook my head no.

He mouthed Please and I rolled my eyes walking over to him.

"What nigga?" I said and he pulled me close to him and I raised one eyebrow.

"Yo ass is drunk" I said laughing.

"Sit down ma" He mumbled and I sucked my teeth. 

I sat on the arm of his chair and got on my phone recording me on snap.