3- It's Ace To You .

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A

"Aye, what you want to eat" I heard a voice say I looked to my left and saw Marquise.

"Where we at ?" I said and he told me were at Chic-Fil-A.

"Number 1, no pickles, lemonade" I said still sleep. I went in my bra and pulled out a 10 dropping it in his lap.

"Yo, I gotchu" He said sending chills down my spine.

He handed me back my money and I took it slowly. I don't care if I'm rolling with the richest nigga, I still wanna pay for my own shit.

"Yea, I wanna number 8, a 8 piece nugget, Number 1 no pickles, and 2 lemonades" He said and the lady told him the total.

He handed her a 20 and she handed us our food.

I looked at the time and saw it was only 4 in the afternoon. I spent an hour with this nigga doing absolutely nothing.

He went into park and began eating.

"You wanna play 21 questions, I'm bored as hell" I said then ate a fry.

"It don't matter, ask away" He said and I nodded then kicked my feet up on the dashboard.

"Get yo tiny ass feet off my shit" He said and I rolled my eyes putting them down. I was gone say some disrespectful ass shit but remembered this was his car I was in.

I put my feet on his lap and he looked at them then looked at me.

"Nigga, you lucky yo feet pretty" He said and I laughed.

"But nah for real, how old you is?" I asked.

"18" He said and I nodded.

"How old you is?" He said and I told him I was 17.

"What's yo body count?" I said and he chuckled then sipped his drink.

"Too many to count" He said and I shook my head.

"What's yours?" He said and I smiled and stuck up 1 finger.

"Who been clapping cheeks?" He said and I laughed.

"You wouldn't know" I said and he shook his head.

"You got tattoos? if you do where they at I" He said and I sighed.

"Ima have to take off this hoodie, hollon" I said then began taking my hoodie off revealing my white tank top.

He looked at my body and I sucked my teeth.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm real insecure" I mumbled.

"Ion know what fa.. you gotta nice shape" He said and I smiled a little.

"But, I got this lul sleeve.. a portrait of my brother, I got one above my chest.. some on my hand and I believe thats all" I said looking around myself trying to avoid the previous conversation.

"Damn, witcho tough ass" He said and I sucked my teeth and hit his arm playfully.

"Lemme see yo phone" I said and he gave it to me with no hesitations.

"5424" He said and I went straight to instagram.

I typed in my name and had him follow me.

"Go like my shit" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Lemme see yo phone since you wanna take my shit" He said and my imaginary balls dropped.

I handed it to him and told him the password.