13- I Want You ..

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A

I walked inside the house dragging my suitcase with Ace behind me.

"You got a guest room?" I said and he nodded.

"Why you wanna sleep in there?" He said and I shrugged.

"For fucking space" I said and he chuckled.

"It's upstairs across from my room" He said and I walked up the stairs. I found it and looked inside seeing it was a pretty set up.

I set my suitcase down and took my shoes off. I then walked down the stairs and saw Marquise playing 2k.

I sat down and watched as he played.

"Jordan and Derrick YALL SOME BITCHES" he said standing up.

I held in my laugh as I recorded him raging.

"Lemme play" I sad reaching for the controller. He handed it to me and I put on the headset.

"It's therealkylesister and you niggas finna get y'all ass tore the fuck up" I said and they started roasting me.

"This nigga finna lose" I heard Jordan say laughing.

"Oh bitch, eat my dick" I said then started playing.

"THATS A FOUL MY NIGGA!!" Derrick screamed as I made the 3.

"We going to 21 huh?" I said and they grunted yea.

After a while of them screaming, I won the game and then Marquise stood up with his mouth open.

"Yea bitch, therealkylesister just beat y'all ass" I said taking the headset off laughing.

"You think you cold?" He said and I smirked.

I checked the time and saw it was getting late. I got off the couch and grabbed my phone and walked up the stairs.

I went inside Marquise's bathroom and started the shower. I put my clothes on the counter then stripped out my clothes and got in the shower.

As soon as my body hit the hot water I felt relaxed. I closed my eyes then heard the door open.

The shower was glass so you could easily see me. I covered my titties and gasped.

"Marquise get out!" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Ain't nobody worried about yo ass" He mumbled then pulled his meat out his pants to pee.

It was so... big.

"What you staring at?" He said and I quickly turned my head.

"Lemme get in witchu, kill 2 birds in 1 stone" He said licking his bottom lip.

"No thank you" I said knowing I wanted to say yes.

I laughed at my inner thoughts then focused back on him.

He started taking his shirt off along with everything else and I automatically got the chills.

He got in the shower hovering over me. I tried looking at his face, but I had to take a quick glare at his manhood.

I felt it before, but I didn't realize how fucking big it was till now.

He smirked as he looked down at me.

"Ok, get out if all you gone do is stare" I mumbled and he smiled then looked me in my eyes.

"You really is insecure, ion know how many times I gotta tell you that you sexy den a b" He said and I smirked.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, and put my arms around his neck.

He began kissing me and I did the same. My body was pressed against the glass as he went to work on my body.

He left his love marks on me as I moaned. My fat ma was right on his lul man and It was getting harder and harder by second.

"I want you" He mumbled and I smiled.

"I want you too" I said back as he looked into my eyes.

He stopped the water and carried me to the bed and dropped me down slowly.

"You sure?" He said and I nodded.

He slid on a condom and slowly entered himself into me.

"That hurt" I said. The pain turned into pleasure and my moans grew louder.

His strokes got faster and I began to cry. I put my hand on his stomach but he grabbed it and put it above my head.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he still did the do.

"Arch that shit" He mumbled and I did as told.

I arched my back and he started going at it again. He smacked my ass and pulled my hair as I moaned his name.

"Who pussy this is?" He said and I couldn't get the words out.

He smacked my ass and I screamed "It's yours" I struggled to get out.

After I came like 5 times he pulled out and nutted on my stomach. He wiped it off then laid back.

"Sit on my face" He said and I looked at him confused, but did it.

"Oh fuck.. nooo" I said trying to run from his tongue, but he wasn't letting go.

I started crying. I felt myself bout to cum, so I tried to tell him but he didn't care. He slurped everything up till I was dry.

I pushed him back and sat on him, and rode him and watched him moan.

"Fuck ma" He said holding my hips as I popped that fucking pussy and threw that fucking ass.

He held me down and started fucking me back, my titties was bouncing but he managed to get his mouth on one. I started moaning even louder till I couldn't no more.

"I'm finna nut" He grunted and I got off as he busted again. 

I laid out on the bed tired as fuck. The dick put me to sleep.

vote

comment

share

🖤