10- You Have To Change .

Adrian Peterson

A R I A N A

next day

Once I walked In the door of my house I smelt food.

"Briana?" I shouted and she peeked her head out the kitchen.

"Hey sis" She said and I said it back.

"What you making?" I said and she shrugged.

"A hot pocket" She said and I sucked my teeth.

"It smelt like a 5 star meal at the door" I said and we started laughing.

"We gotta get ready at 6 and be at the restaurant at 7" She said and I nodded.

"It's just me, you, and dad right?" I said and she shook her head no.

"Girl, I was ear hustling, dad is in the drug industry with Maurice and Ace's dad.. that's who we're going out to eat with" She said and I groaned.

"When I try to get away from the nigga, he's right there!" I shouted walking to my room.

As hours passed, It was time to get ready.

I took a hot shower and shaved my underarms and my bikini area.

After I was done I wrapped my towel around me and looked through my closet for something to wear. I decided on an orange sweater, black ripped jeans, and some orange, black, and white Chanel shoes.

the look:

I walked back to the bathroom and flat ironed my hair, and put it in an some up some down style

I sprayed on some perfume then grabbed my phone off the charger. I walked inside of Bri's room and saw she had on a Black and White checkered shirt, black ripped jeans, and some checkered vans. Her hair was in the same style as mine and she wore lipgloss.

"You cute" I said and she smiled.

"So are you" She said checking me out.

I posed smiling and shit.

"Bri, Ari, leggo!" I heard my dad call out.

I walked out the door and got in the front seat of his car. I connected my bluetooth and we listened to Beyonce. 

"WHO DA FUCK DO YOU THINK I IS?" Bri said.

"YOU AIN'T MARRIED TO NO AVERAGE BITCH BOY!" I said after her.