18- Gone .

Ariana Fletcher

A C E 

I led my boys down the dungeon and they gagged at the smell that filled our nostrils. The sounds of crying and sobbing echoed throughout the room. We finally walked down all the wooden stairs and a evil grin appeared on my face.

"Damn, you cold blooded" Derrick mumbled as he looked around the room.

"Don't forget, this is Ace" Maurice said then yawned.

I grabbed a razor on the counter and examined it. I looked back at Jordan and he smirked, walking next to me grabbing a knife.

"You niggas kill for fun" Derrick mumbled pushing his dreads back.

"Shut up pussy" Jordan said and I chuckled.

I turned my head towards Polo and walked up to him. He barely looked up at me, with his eyes baggy and his body weak. "You a bitch ass nigga" I said then scrunched my face up just thinking about his actions.

"Mane, it was either me or her. Ciara made me do that fuck shit" He said looking to his right.

"Bitch, keep my name out yo mouth" Ciara said trying to get out the ropes.

I sent a powerful punch to Polo's face, causing everyone to flinch and blood and teeth splattering everywhere.

"Shit" Maurice said shaking his head.

"What these niggas in here fa?" Jordan asked walking up to Ciara with his knife.

"She had all this shit happen, with her bothered ass. Polo raped Ariana cause of her bitchass. Y'all gone have a slow painful death" I said and a tear dropped from Ciara's face.

"Wheres Ashley?" Ari step dad coughed up.

"Dead" Derrick said sitting down watching everything.

He shook his head and started praying to god.

"Bitch, god ain't gone save you now!" Jordan shouted.

Jordan slid a sharp knife from Ciara's face to her toe. She cried in pain as Jordan smirked enjoying it.

"Maurice, hand me that pencil" Jordan said and Maurice threw it to him.

He started shaving pencil shavings into her skin leaving us shocked. 

"You trynna give her led poisoning? You ain't shit" I said laughing.

"Ouch, please stop it burns!" She screamed, but we straight up ignored her.

"Aight, I gotta go home to my baby, I'll catch you niggas later" I said dapping them up.

Before I left Ciara said something catching my attention.

"Rasheeda still out there!" She shouted.

I stopped walking then sighed.

"Where that bitch at?" I mumbled without turning around.

"On the run, you shouldn't leave anyone alone Ace" She said with a smirk.

"My mama taught me to never put my hands on a female, but you really trying me" I said then walked out the room.

I got in my car tightening my grip on the wheel as I drove. It was 3 in the morning, the road was clear, but my mind was all over the place.

I pulled into the driveway and saw another car parked on the curb. I unlocked my car door then grabbed my glock. Before I could get out my passenger door opened. 

In came Rasheeda.

"Mane what the fuck is you bothering me fa?" I said and she pointed her baby ass gun at me.

"To finish the job" She said then pulled the trigger.

Click ..

"Bitch you got yo shit on safety, fucking goofy" I said laughing.

I grabbed my glock and put it to her temple, I snatched her baby glock then smiled.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you pick" I said.

"Easy" She mumbled.

"Aight, shoot yo self.. in the head.. We finna plan yo funeral" I said with all seriousness.

"Or, you can go to the dungeon with yo scary ass friends" I added.

She dropped a tear and grabbed the gun putting up to her head.

"What's gonna happen after I die?" She asked and I smirked.

"Them niggas behind us gone take you away" I said directing to my clean up crew that I texted while she wasn't looking.

"What you gone do Rasheeda, yo family already dead" I said and she shook her head.

She grabbed the gun and hesitated to shoot.

"T-tell Ciara I tried" She said then shot herself in the mouth. 

I shook my head then got out the car then nodded at my clean up crew.

It's hard being me.

I walked inside the house and walked up the stairs. I quietly opened the door and saw Ari curled up in a ball woke.

"Why you up? You good?" I said taking my shirt off climbing in the bed.

"I can't sleep" She mumbled.

I pulled her onto me and she laid on my chest. I put my arm around her and rubbed her back.

"Is she gone?" She said and I looked confused.

"Who?" 

"Rasheeda, she came in through the backdoor and told me that tonight was your last night. And we were going to die together" She mumbled.

"She gone for good mook" I said and he didn't say anything. Just fell asleep.

vote

comment

share

💜