26- I Hate You, I Love You .

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A 

"What you doing?" Bri asked me.

"Looking for something to sleep in for your party" I said as I looked through the clothes . 

"Girl that shit is in a week" She said and I shrugged.

"This my only free day this week to get something" I said and she nodded.

I dropped my bag on accident and bent down to get it. Someone got it before me and handed it to me. It was the girl from the restaurant.

"Briana ima call you back" I said slowly then looked at the girl.

"Bitch, are you following me?" I said then folded my arms. 

"I'm not a bitch for one, but to keep it blunt yes I am" She said and I laughed.

"Are you fucking serious right now" I said and she nodded.

"Just trying to see what my soon to be babydaddy's girlfriend is about" She said and my mood instantly changed.

"You wanna know what it feel like to get yo ass beat?" I asked and she smiled.

"Bye babygirl" She said and I mugged her and she walked away.

That was mad disrespectful, Ace need to get his hoes in check for I do.

I resumed shopping then checked out once I found a outfit. 

I paid then left the store and walked around the mall. It was a group of teenage boys pointing at me and admiring me. 

"Yoo, its therealkylesister!" One of them said. I stopped and started laughing a little bit.

"Can we get a picture with you?" They said and I nodded slowly.

"Y'all making me feel like a real celebrity or sum" I said then smiled for the picture as they crowded around me. 

"Preciate it, and you still with Ace?" One said and I nodded.

"Y'all the best couple out here mane" They said and I laughed. 

"Thank y'all, but tag me in that picture" I said walking off. 

I walked out the mall and unlocked my car then sat down and got on my phone. I decided to call Ace just to make him mad.

Facetiming Ace 🖤... 

3rd person

Ace answered on the second ring eating some lemon pepper wings and smacking on his fingers.

Ariana cleared her throat then set her phone up and just stared at the phone with her fingers intertwined. 

"Nigga.. you just gone watch me eat?" He said with a stank face. 

"I'm just thinking about why you trynna play me right now" Ari said licking her teeth. 

"Mane, if you gone be on this bullshit.." He mumbled.

"What bullshit Marquise? Who in the flying fuck is Sasha!" Ari said getting hot.

"I don't know dude" Ace said still eating his wings.

"Put the muthafuckin wing the fuck down neow" Ari said through gritted teeth.

He sighed and did as told then stared Ariana down looking irritated. 

"Now like I said, who is Sasha?" Ari said tilting her head.

"Look, I said I don't fucking know so lower yo tone" He said and Ari started laughing to herself.