2- Thank You Tho .

Marquise Dale 

A R I A N A

Here I am sitting in after school detention all by myself with no teacher in presence.

Marquise walks in 30 minutes later with the teacher behind him.

"I can't believe you tried to skip detention.. I'm getting tired of yo behind" She said and he sucked his teeth.

He took a seat far away from me and got on his phone. I listened to my music and stared at the wall.

Principal Kemble walked in the classroom and looked at Marquise and shook his head, but he was surprised when he saw me.

"It's your first day and you're already getting in trouble?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ms. Henderson may I see you for a minute" The principal said and they left the room.

I  doze off into a deep sleep until I felt someone tap me.

I looked up and saw Marquise hovering over me.

"What ya want?" I said lifting my head up.

"It's time ta go" He mumbled and I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and my earphones then walked out the class.

I saw a vending machine and I remembered how hungry I was.

I pulled out a dollar and pressed B3.

I put in my dollar but It wasn't taking it, I tried it in 4 ways and it just wouldn't work.

I pouted and started mumbling curse words.

"Come on bitch" I said hitting the machine.

Somebody walked over to me and slid a dollar in the machine and my hot cheetos fell down.

I turned around and faced his stomach since I was so short.

I looked up at Marquise and he looked down at me.

I handed him my crumpled up dollar and he rejected it and I begged him to take it.

"No cause, Ion want you to throw this event in my face when you get heated and shit" I said sliding the dollar in his pocket.

He sucked his teeth and I walked away.

"Thank you though" I said then started walking out the school building eating my chips.

I turned the corner and heard somebodies car roll up on me.

I closed my eyes rethinking of this same situation I was once in.

But, luckily this was nothing like that..

"You need a ride lul nigga?" Marquise said and I shook my head no.

"You sho ?" He said and I nodded for the umpteenth time.

"Aight cuh" He said and I faked a smile.

I turned my body and started walking again then noticed some niggas walking in my direction. I dropped my cheeto and turned around seeing Marquise still right there.

I rolled my eyes and he mugged me unlocking the door.

I opened the door to his Benz and closed it softly.

"What changed yo mind?" He said then cut me off and started talking to them niggas.

"Aye yo, shorty right hea' trynna fuck with one of y'all" Marquise said and I ducked in the car then he drove off laughing.