16- Bleed out .

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A 

It's been 48 hours since I've been held hostage. This is the worst thing i've ever been through.

I looked around the room till I heard the door open. I looked up and he walked over to me with boiling hot water in a pot.

"Adrian" I coughed up.

"Yes Ariana?" He said looking down at me.

"Why are you doing this?" I said trying not to cry.

"Ciara is my sister, and she told me some shit about you.. you thought you was gone get away with that shit? Oh, and yo fuck ass boyfriend, he ruined my chances with you" He said and I scoffed.

"I-im sorry, just let me go and we can be together. I promise" I said and he looked at me for a minute.

"You promise?" He said and I nodded.

He put down the pot and started unlocking the locks on the chains.

I was soon released and I gasped. 

I was finally free.

"THEY KILLED OUR FAMILY!" Ciara screamed walking in the room.

Adrian turned towards me with black eyes and I grabbed the pot and threw it at him, causing him to burn.

He fell to the floor wimping and crying. Ciara ran towards me and tackled me to the floor attempting to punch me.

I knocked her ass out in less than 2 punches.

I looked around and grabbed the nearest gun. Dumb asses. 

As I walking up the wooden stairs I fell down by someone pulling my foot. It was Adrian. I kicked him, but he didn't let go. He dragged me down the stairs, and I groaned in pain at the large cut on my thigh that was now bleeding.

He hovered over me and I glared at the gun then quickly back at him.

"Bitch, ima fucking kill you" He said and I kicked him in his balls then crawled over to the gun.

"No bitch, ima kill you" I said shooting him in the head.

I looked at him with no remorse and limped towards the door.

I heard loud trap music being played, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Ohh shiit" I heard a nigga say as a bitch was twerking on him.

"Polo?" I said and his mouth dropped.

As I was studying him someone came behind me and wrapped her/his arm around my neck.

"what the fuck let me go" I shouted.

I heard the gun click and I smiled.

"Out of ammo? Poor thing" I said.

Before the person could respond I kicked him/her causing the person to fall to the floor.

"Mama" I said with tears dropping from my eyes.

The door fell off the hinges and I saw Ace along with like 55 niggas.

I smiled and turned around running towards them. 

But before I could I fell..

bleeding.

"FUCK! Get up baby" Marquise said and my eyes started getting heavy.

I was shot in my back and was losing blood, lots of it. My eyes were shut.. was this the end? I didn't know life would turn around this quickly. But, I guess this is it.

....

Authors pov 

Ashley shot Ariana in the back and she fell to the floor bleeding.

"Bitch that's yo blood! THATS OUR DAUGHTER" Reggie said with tears falling down his eyes.

"I don't give a fuck, wheres my husband?" Ashley said and everyone looked at her with hurt in their eyes.

"You gotta be fucking with me right now. That's all you fucking care about?" Derrick said and she shrugged.

Reggie let out the whole clip in Ashley and her body jerked back multiple times.

Marquise carried Ari to the car and drove to the hospital while they were still in the warehouse.

"Didn't I get you to take care of some business?" Gerald said pointing at Polo with a gun.

"Polo right?" He said and Polo shook his head no rapidly.

"Get this nigga, and take him to the trap" Gerald said then most drove to the hospital.

They all made it and ran in seeing Ace sitting down with his face in his hands. 

"How's she doing?" Bri said running in the hospital along with Destini.

Ace's facial expression showed pure sadness. He shrugged his shoulders slightly, with red eyes.

They sat in the waiting room for 2 hours, worried sick about Ariana.

They were trembling and shaking. It was so much tension in the room, but everyone tried to be strong for one another. 

A man in an white coat with a stethoscope around his neck approached them. The look on his face couldn't be read by anyone. He looked down at his clipboard and got their attention.

"Family of Ariana Fletcher" Dr. Chui said.

They got up quickly and he looked at us in disappoint.

"Speak Doc" Destini said getting impatient.

"The bullet was found in her lower back, but we luckily got it out and stitched her up. But, because she didn't get here quick enough she lost a lot of blood.She is now in a coma, I don't know how long she'll be in it but, on the bright side y'all may go in one at a time" He said walking away.

"Marquise you can go in first" Reggie said and Marquise slowly stood up.

Marquise walked in Ariana's hospital room and saw her on her death bed. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand and sat down on a chair.Before he knew it, he was crying and the tears were all on her hand.

"Mane.. I love you, please wake up" He said looking down.

"You remember that time, we went out to eat at Pappadeaux and then they brought out my food wrong? I was like its cool, but you was like nah he don't like this take it back causing a whole scene" Marquise said laughing. 

"But bye baby, people waiting for me to get the fuck up outta here" Marquise said wiping his tears from his face.

Marquise left the room and slid down the wall at his breaking point.

"It's gone be good nigga, we gotchu" Maurice said with the boys around him.

Briana went inside with her makeup bag and smiled.

"Hey bitch, I'm not gone let you lay up in here.. without yo face beat" She said wiping away her tears.

She soon began her makeup and started telling her stories about what's been going on in her life.

"And then I was like, Me and my sister gone beat yo fatass up.. had the nerve to wanna fight cause I cut her ass in line at McDonalds" Bri said as she put on Ari's lipgloss.

...

It was 3 in the morning and everyone left, leaving Ari in the bed.

"This ain't even close to being over bitch" Rasheeda said then left.

vote

comment

share

💚