9- Sad Nigga Hours ?

Marquise Dale

M A R Q U I S E 

2 weeks later 

We had free period, everyone was either on their phone or socializing.

"Adrian, you funny as fuck" I heard Ari say with a laugh.

I looked at the nigga she was on the phone with and rolled my eyes. 

Fucking light skin ass bitch. 

"No, I can't go out tomorrow because I have to go to dinner with my dad and my sister" She said rolling her eyes.

I must've been staring too hard because she caught me staring at her phone. 

"Can I have my fucking phone back?" She said with an attitude then went back to talking.

"But, okay bye babe" She said giggling and shit.

Part of me wanted to knock her and that nigga out, but I remained calm.

The rest of my classes went by fast then It was time to go home. 

I was walking out the door when I heard somebody behind me. I turned around and saw it was Ari looking down at her phone. I stopped in my tracks and she walked past me.

I grabbed her arm and she snatched it away.

"Yes Ace?" She said and I looked in her eyes.

"Stop acting like that, I'm sorry" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not acting like nothing, but I really am thankful for you putting me in my place." She said walking off. 

I grabbed her hand again and she tried getting out my grip, but I didn't budge. She sighed and looked me in the eye. I began to lean in but she stopped me.

She bent over a little and said "I'm not yo bitch right!!" 

I didn't say shit.

"Exactly what I thought" She said laughing. 

She walked out the doors of the school and I intertwined my fingers, putting my hands behind my head.

I really fucked up..

I saw her getting in her car driving off. I walked to mine and Key Glock played. I turned it off quickly and sighed.

I slouched in my seat and put one hand on the wheel and drove to my mama house.

Once I got there I knocked on the door. Destini opened it and smiled once she saw me. 

We did our handshake and she looked at my face. 

"It's sad nigga hours or sum?" She mumbled so my mama didn't hear her.

"hell yea" I said and she smirked.

"Wanna talk about it?" She said in a baby voice. 

I nodded and we walked to the movie room.

I sat on a red leather seat and she crossed her legs and intertwined her fingers and titled her head.

"What seems to be the problem Mr. Dale?" She said and I started laughing.

"You fucking stupid" I said with a little laugh.

"But, it's this female mane.." I mumbled.

"Who is it, you gotta picture?" She said and I nodded.

I showed her a video we took in the car and she smiled. 

"She's pretty, I follow her on IG" She said and I nodded.

"But how you feel about her?" Des said and I thought about the question.

"It's hard to explain.. ima player so relationships ain't for me ya know? But when she first transferred to my school, I played like I was some mean ass nigga with no respect, but we low-key got the same attitude. So, Im like hell yea.. this my kinda bitch. But she touch as fuck and real insecure, she won't see herself with a nigga like me" I said then paused. 

"She ain't no hoe chasing me for dick or money yo.. then Ciara claiming she pregnant with my seed and Ion know what to do. Ciara was over my house then Ari was like "you getting yo meat sucked or sum?" and I got irritated. So I said "Why it matter, you ain't my bitch"

Destini cut me off and squinted her eyes.

"Wait a minute, she seem like a cool ass female. But the way you acting towards her, is probably pushing her away. Think before you speak.. you never know how things can turn around. And I told you ion like that bitch Ciara, and you got her pregnant?" She said and I shook my head.

"You only 14, stop cussing so fucking much" I said and she sucked her teeth.

Besides that, she was right. I gotta get her back yo.

"But, do the right thing.. please" She said and I nodded.

"Preciate it sis, I love you.." I said getting up to hug her.

"I love you too" She said then we let go. 

I walked out the room and walked back to my car. I drove to the trap and walked inside.

I saw naked bitches, clouds of smoke, money, and lean. My typa shit.

I rolled me up a blunt and then walked to the balcony and started doing what I do. 

Talking to Destini made me realize, that my actions and words cause me to lose people that I fuck with heavy. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people, but when I say I'm sorry I actually mean that shit. 

When I met Ari, I looked at her as a quick fuck. But then I got to know her more, I've only known her for about 2 months, but the memories we got make me feel some type of way.

vote

comment

share

💓