25- Plan .

Tierra Smith

J O R D A N

I heard the doorbell ring so I groaned getting up out my bed.

I checked the peep hole and saw Tierra. I swung the door open and a smile plastered across my face. But one didn't appear on hers.

"Jordan, Lala got me a pregnancy test yesterday. A-nd it came back positive" She said then passed me a pregnancy test.

"So you really pregnant?" I asked Tierra as I sat on the couch.

"Um duh, the fuck else?" She said rolling her neck.

"Watch yo fucking mouth" I said and she sucked her teeth.

Her mood changed and she started looking real depressed.

"What's wrong now Tierra?" I asked her looking at her.

"Jordan, if you don't want the ba-" 

"Tierra, baby I want the baby. I'm just trying to take everything in mama" I said and she nodded wiping her tears away.

"I can't have a baby in the dorm, can I stay here at least when I start showing" She said and I thought about it.

"You always welcome, whatever's mine is yours" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you" She said then sat down next to me.

"Jordan promise me something" She said and I sighed.

"Ti-"

"Just promise me, you won't leave us"

"I promise" I said in sincerity.

A C E 

I hit Ari in the head with a pillow and she threw one hard as fuck directly at my face. I dropped the pillow and we started play fighting. She started laughing as we fought but then stopped.

"You hit me to hard nigga" She said then went at it again. Once she broke it up she looked around.

"Marquise, stop fucking up my apartment" Ariana said fixing her couches for the second time. 

"Girl, ain nobody fucking up shit but yo guts" I said and she snapped her head at me with a grin.

"You something else" She said flipping through channels.

"You remember that one night we was at a party, and you was like I promise I won't fall for yo tricks and look at you now" I said and she started laughing.

"I was not with the shits!" She said and we began laughing.

"How was school?" I said and she shrugged.

"It was good, I learned how to set up a website if I was trying to start a business which I am" She said and I nodded.

"What you trynna do?" I asked.

"Entrepreneur" She mumbled.

"What are you going to do in the future?" She asked me and I shrugged. 

"Live my lifestyle" I said and she shook her head.

"What you think of Kyche?" She said and I smiled.

"I fuck with it, I see what you did" I said smiling.

"What I did, What I do?" She said laughing.

"You put Kyle in that name" I said and she smiled.

"You really be paying attention" She said and I nodded.

"But, yeah that shit gone expand. Ima have hair, nails and makeup all up in my store and shit" She said getting excited.