6- Pregnant ?

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and sighed. It's too damn early to be waking up at 6 every morning. I checked my phone and went through my feed. Something caught my attention making me think.

Marquise got somebody pregnant ?

That ain't my damn business i'm happy for dem.

I got out my bed and did my daily hygiene. I decided on some denim ripped jeans, a white T shirt, and my Retro 4's. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and sprayed on some perfume. I put my necklace on, then did my makeup.

I went across the hall, into the kitchen and saw my dad up watching tv.

"Why you up so early?" I said making a bowl of cereal.

"Cause i'm finna cuss Briana ass out" He said and I widened my eyes.

"You ready Aria-"

"Goodmorning dad" Bri said and I shook my head and ate my cereal.

"You had a nigga in my house?" My dad said and I nearly choked on my Captain Crunch.

"N-no.." Bri said looking at me with the devil in her.

I made hand motions saying "I. Did. Not. Say. Shit"

"Then why I come home and check the camera outside and see a nigga walking inside my house?" He said standing up.

Bri sighs.

"Um, dad we gone be la-" I started.

"Shut the fuck up Ari, gone head and walk. Ima beat her ass" He said and I shook my head grabbing my phone.

"Bye Bri" I mumbled walking out the house.

I listened to Yung Bleu on my way to school.

I walked inside and went straight to my first class. I sat down and saw that Marquise was already seated.

He nodded his head looking at me and I did the same.

I heard some hoes gossiping behind me and I couldn't stop listening.

"Bitch, yes I heard he got Ciara pregnant.. at least that's what she said"

I shook my head and side eyed Ace. He looked like he had the devil in him, just by over hearing what them bitches was saying.

I turned around in my seat and said "Can y'all mind y'all damn business? The only thing y'all need to be worrying about is how y'all lace front lifting off y'all head"

They mugged me and rolled they eyes.

"Why you sticking up for that nigga, y'all must be fucking" The one with the fucked up leave out said.

"Nah, ian a hoe unlike you loose ass bitches" I said then turned back around.

I saw Ace staring at me with a smile plastered across his face.

I couldn't help but laugh at my previous argument.

Class began to start, and I began to pay attention. Im trynna get the fuck up outta here.

lunch

I saw Bri and smiled but she didn't smile back. I sighed and sat beside her.

"What happened when I left?" I said and she folded her lips.

"A lot.. that nigga took my phone" She said rolling her eyes.

"You wanna act grown, ima treat you like you grown" She mimicked after dad.