27- Set Up .

Briana Fletcher

A R I A N A 

Those  flashbacks STILL gotta bitch smiling a lul too hard in class on 4 nem. 

I rested my cheek on my palm and smiled. 

"Ariana" Tierra said.

"Yes daddy" I said biting my lip still in my daze.

"Girl, I know yo ass did not-" Tierra said looking at me laughing.

"Huh? My bad I was-" 

"It's okay boo, I know" She said and I chuckled. 

I saw the class vanishing meaning it was over. I got my bag then started to walk out of the room. 

I saw Jamal in the hallway on his phone so I poked his shoulder and he turned around then smiled at me.

"You was outta there huh?" He said and I looked at him confused.

He touched my neck and I chuckled.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"Do you wanna come to a party with Tierra and I at 8?" He said then my phone went off.

Blocked ID

come to Ace's house at 8 tonight.

"I have to pass, ... something came up" I mumbled then walked away staring at my phone with furrowed eyebrows.

S A S H A

I reapplied my red lipstick then made a popping sound with my lips. I smiled in my mirror then opened my car door, then got out of my car. 

I sassy walked to Ace's door and knocked 3 times. He opened it and his eyes widened. I smirked then looked him up and down.

"What you want?" He said and I opened my robe revealing my nude body.

He scrunched up his face then started laughing. 

"Man get the fuck off my doorstep" He said and I Ignored it.

I walked inside his house and slipped a pill in his drink without him seeing.

"So.. wheres the bedroom?" I said looking around.

"Bitch get out, I'm finna call Ariana to beat yo ass" He said then picked up his cup and his phone.

He began drinking and a smirk appeared on my face. 

5 minutes later...

I walked towards him touching his chest. He bit his lip and carried me up the stairs.

Everything will go as planned.

10 minutes later...

I was screaming and moaning from Ace's backstrokes. I was kinda happy he used a condom cause that bitch got me fucked up thinking I want a child.

"Yess Ace" I said gripping the sheets. 

He slapped my ass leaving a red mark on me. 

A R I A N A

I walked outside to my car at around 7:30 then stared at the text I got.

Should I go....

I pulled out my parking spot then started driving.

Briana 💞

be ready in 5

what we doing?

we might gotta pop a bitch

i'm ready now !!

I smirked at her response then put my phone down. 

My bitches on go, so please don't get them started -Diamond Dess.

I pulled into the driveway and saw her standing outside with a hoodie on, tights and black airforces.

She got in the car and I smirked then pulled off.

I went 50 on 20 to his house. It bet not be no funny shit or ima act an ass.

Once I got there I looked up at god. 

"Lord please don't make me act out, amen" I said then got out the car.

Bri was getting ready to knock, but I stopped her. 

I shook my head then put the key in the door. I unlocked it then silently walked inside.

I heard loud moans coming from upstairs and my heart literally dropped.

Bri looked at me and I looked at her shaking my head.

I ran up the stairs and opened the door revealing Ace fucking that bitch Sasha. They stopped in fear and Bri opened her mouth shocked.

"Yall got me fucked all the way up!" I said running up to the bed. 

Bri dragged the bitch on the floor and started beating her ass. 

Ace pulled his shorts up and I looked at him in disbelief. I started punching him uncontrollably trying to keep in my tears.

"Why do you do shit like this?" I yelled in hurt while pushing him.

"Baby it's not what you think" He said and I shook my head.

"You ain't shit, I hate yo cheating bitchass. Don't you even think about contacting me" I said then walked away from him. 

On my way out the door Bri and I both stomped that bitch. I grabbed a baseball bat from the game room then started breaking everything I saw. 

"Ariana chillout" Ace said running down the stairs.

"Nigga move, I will beat yo ass with this bat" I said getting ready to knock his ass out.

He backed up and I turned back around and smashed the flat screen tv.

Bri grabbed my high heel off the floor and started breaking tables and all.

Ace tried to stop us, but it was no use. 

Sasha started coming down the stairs with a robe on and I looked dead in her eyes.

"You a weak ass bitch you know that right?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch the cops on the way" She said and I shrugged.

"Ion give a fuck, they need to come quicker cause i'm on the verge of killing yall" I said and she scoffed.

"Girl fuck you, I'm pretty sure I'm having his baby" She said then shrugged.

I stared at her for a minute then laughed to myself.

"Im tired of yo disrespectful ass" I said then ran up on her throwing connecting punches to her face.

"Beat ha ass!" Bri said hyping me up.

"Ariana you fucking her up, stop" Ace said trying to pull me off.

"No fuck you" I yelled then slapped her one good time. 

I got off of her then pushed Ace out my way.

"Come on Bri" I said then yanked my purse from the floor.

Once I walked out the door I saw red and blue lights flashing in my face.

"Freeze, put your hands up!"

Bri and I squinted and put our hands up.

This can't be real ..

vote

comment

share

💚