Chapter 3 <3

Hey I'm changing Lilliana's name to Mackenzie...that's all

CONTINUED___

JUSTINS POV-

"I don't deserve you, Justin. You've done so much for me and all I've done is yell at you and put you down," Mackenzie mumbled quietly. I thought about it for a second. Well, she had done that but no matter what Mackenzie is MY girl.

"Don't say that, Kenz. I love you and you need to know that." I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and she started crying again. Suddenly I saw a flash. OH SHIT! Well I guess I told Mackenzie the paps would know now.

"C'mon Justin let's just leave."

I grabbed her hand and started walking to the movie theater. "You pick the movie, I pay. C'mon, shawty."

"I don't know Justin shouldn't I pay for myself?"

"As long as you're dating me, you'll never pay for anything." I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. Mackenzie won't ever need to worry about anything with me here.

"You're too cute!" Mackenzie exclaimed. "What do you want to see?"

"I told you that you could choose."

"Okay, let's see...Letters to Juliet! I've been DYING to see that."

"Alright, I'll go get tickets. Go get whatever snacks you like with this," I said handing Kenzie some money. She grabbed the money from my hands and walked over to the snack shop. Wow, she's so adorable! When I looked back over I noticed the ticket guy flirting with Mackenzie. MY MACKENZIE! I quickly bought the tickets and hurried over.

"Hey, SHAWTY," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I pecked her lips and pulled her away, glaring at the ticket guy.

"What was that about?"

"Whuuut?" I answered trying to look innocent.

"You know what I mean. Geez, what was I doing wrong?"

"It wasn't you it was...HIM. He was flirting with you and it bugged me."

"AWWW! Was little justy jealous???"

"Oh shut up," I said jokingly. We walked into the movie and sat down.

MACKENZIE POV-

It surprised me (and made me feel AMAZING) that THE Justin Bieber was jealous of some random, ugly ticket booth guy. And ALL because he was flirting with me!!! I couldn't even focus on the movie! After the movie we walked outside.

"So, how'd you like the movie?" Justin asked.

"It was ummm- I uh yeah it was...good."

"You didn't cry! I was surprised."

"Yeahhh," I said trailing off.

"Something's on your mind," Justin said, stating the obvious. "What is it?"

"Well I was just thinking that...that..."

"You know you can tell me anything, Kenz."

"I was just wondering how you, of all people, YOU could be jealous of some other guy," I answered awkwardly, looking away.

"You really don't know do you?"

"Know what?" I asked. Why was Justin being so cryptical?

He took my face in between his hands. "You're beautiful...wait no that would be an insult to you. You're perfect." I looked at him with my you've-got-to-be-kidding-me face. "And I'm not just saying that because I'm your boyfriend so stop giving me that look, Mackenzie Lynn Raith." He leaned in and kissed my lips for just a second when we heard a flash.

"Shit," Justin muttered under his breath. "Scooter's gonna frickin slaughter me. TWO pictures in ONE day!"

"It's okay your mom will totally be on our side. Let's just go." I grabbed his hand and we hopped in his Range Rover.