Chapter 10 <3

Justin POV-

Yay! Kenz took me back last night and now I feel...whole again. Without Mackenzie it's like half of my heart is missing and nothing can make me happy. I decided to call her and we could go out to lunch or shop or something.

"Hey, Justin!" she answered brightly.

"Hey, shawty! I was wondering if you would wanna get lunch or something seeing as Kels is coming over here with Jazzy and you would be all alone."

"That sounds great baby. How about I'll walk over with the girls a little later. Sound good to you?"

"Totally, see you soon!"

"Bye, Justin."

"Love you."

"Love you too!" we weren't the kind of couple to gush over 'you hang up first! No you!' we were just ourselves, I guess. About an hour later I heard the door open and Jaz and Kels come running upstairs to my room and tackling me on my bed.

"WERE GONNA GET YOU!" Kelsey yelled at me.

"Why, oh great Kelsey??? WHY?!?!" I asked sarcastically.

"BECAUSE YOU MADE KENZIE CRYYYY!" Jaz finished for her.

"Hey! Hey! Guys, were back together now!"

"Do you LOVE her?" Kels interrogated. "Like REALLY TRULY LOVE her?"

"Of course! More than I love life. Mackenzie is everything I've ever wanted an-"

"Woah, dude stop with the sappiness. We get it, geez." Kelsey said. I laughed and pushed them off of me.

"Where is your sister?"

"Downstairs talking to Pattie!"

"Kay I'll talk to you and you later," I said poking each one of them on the nose. I jogged down the stairs.

"Kenz are we gonna go to the mall and get something to eat or shop or somethi-" I shut up immediately when I saw the state Mackenzie was in. She had tears all over her face and she was bawling.

"Holy frick what's wrong?" I ran over and pulled her into my arms.

"The p-p-paparazzi," kenz stuttered. "Figured out who I am," she handed me the magazine. "Look what they wrote!"

'JUSTIN BIEBER AND NOT SO MYSTERY GIRL, MACKENZIE CAUGHT AGAIN!!

As you know Justin Bieber was caught out with a girl. We later confirmed, from a secret source, that this girls name is Mackenzie Lynn Raith. She is 16 years old (A.N I know I said she's 17 in the beginning but now she's 16) and in a week is going to head on tour with your favorite boy, Justin. Rumor has it that she's poor and living alone with her 10 year old sister, Kelsey Raith. Why you ask? Becasue her parents died when Mackenzie and Kelsey were little! That's all we have for now, readers!'

"Oh, Kenzie! That's personal, I'm so sorry! But please don't leave me! We can solve this." I sat down next to her and rubbed her back relaxingly. All of a sudden I remembered.

" I'm going on Ellen tonight and she's gonna ask about that and I'll deny the rumor if you want!"

Poor Mackenzie! I've hurt her so much and I just can't bare to see her cry anymore.

Mackenzie POV-

This is why I left Justin! The friggin paparazzi just has to ruin every single thing in my life!!! I can't leave Justin again but I can't stand this! Hopefully, things will clear up on Ellen!