Chapter 2 <3

CHAPTER 2

Justin's POV-

I woke up and checked the clock. Ten thirty. I immediately thought 'Oooo I'll call KENZ!' Then I remembered what went down last night. I still grabbed my phone and called her.

"Hello?" Her angelic voice said on the other end of the line.

I knew she would hang up so I quickly said "Meet at the park in 5 and if you're not there I'll find you, cuz I just need 15 mins." Then I hung up. She was probably pissed...But I NEED to explain why I ditched her and I was gonna show her last night but she wouldn't let me. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey mom! I'm gonna go! I'll be back soon!" I yelled as I grabbed my guitar and ran out the door. The first place I went was the flower shop to buy a dozen roses. Then I went to the jewelry shop and bought her a diamond bracelet with tiny ruby hearts in between them. Then I headed to the park. Thank God I got here before her.

Mackenzie's POV-

I woke up to Baby and looked around. I grabbed my phone and picked it up. "Hello?" I said into the line.

Then I heard his sweet voice. "Meet at the park in 5 and if you're not there I'll find you, cuz I just need 15 mins." I was about to say 'why?' when he hung up. I guess I would go...I got dressed in dark skinny jeans, a cute Aeropostale hoodie and converse. I left a note for Kels and Jazzy and started walking to the park. When I got there I saw him sitting on a bench in a gazebo covered in stringy lights, roses and hearts.

I walked up to him. "You did this in 15 minutes?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "This is why I ditched you. I wanted to make this perfect...for my baby." I smiled and a tear ran down my face.

"J-Justin?" I said to him.

"Yeah Kenz?" He said sweetly. I knew he hated it when I cried.

I looked into his eyes. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you more. I love your brown hair and i love your blue eyes. I love your everything." And kissed me. He pulled away and I looked at him, confused. Then I saw him pick up his guitar and sit down next to me on a bench.

Oh

Yeah

Mmmm

I'd wait on you forever any day

Hand and foot

Your world is my world

Yeah

Ain't no way you're ever gon' get

Any less than you should

Cause baby

You smile I smile (oh)

Cause whenever

You smile I smile

Hey hey hey

Your lips, my biggest weakness

Shouldn't have let you know

I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)

If you need me

I'll come running

From a thousand miles away

When you smile I smile (oh whoa)

You smile I smile

Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers

Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get

You ain't seen nothing yet

I won't ever hesitate to give you more

Cause baby (hey)

You smile I smile (whoa)

You smile I smile

Hey hey hey

You smile I smile

I smile I smile I smile

You smile I smile

Make me smile baby

Baby you won't ever want for nothing

You are my answer, my means now

With you there's no in between

I'm all in

Cause my cards are on the table

And I'm willing and I'm able

But I fold to your wish

Cause it's my command

Hey hey hey

You smile I smile (whoa)

You smile I smile

Hey hey hey

You smile I smile

I smile I smile I smile

You smile I smile

Oh

You smile I smile

You smile I smile

I felt even more tears run down my face. "Don't cry..." He said. I blinked the tears away and saw him take a dozen roses out from behind him and hand them to me.

"Look inside the rose in the middle." He whispered to me. When I looked inside I saw something glinting in the sun and pulled it out. I saw a beautiful diamond and ruby bracelet.

"Justin...it's beautiful. I love it, I love YOU!" He grabbed my hand.

"It's time to tell the paparazzi about you, my shawty." I stared at him. OMG! He was finally going to tell them!

"Justin..." I started. He looked at me confused.

"What? You don't wanna?" He asked me.

"No I do! I just don't think YOU do and if you don't want to then don't because it's your choice!" I didn't want to force him to do something he didn't want to do.

"You're my girl, Mackenzieand that's what you want so that's what I'm giving you. I love you too much to lose you over something as stupid as that! If you want the world to know than the world will." Awww! He was such a sweet boyfriend!

"I don't deserve you, Justin. You've done so much for me and all I've done is yell at you and put you down." He didn't say anything...Did that mean he agreed?!?!?

:D THX TO EVERYBODY WHOS COMMENTED OR READ OR BECOME MY FAN! <3 YA!