Chapter 18 <3

RECAP-

Jaz is FREAKING out because we're on a plane headed to Atlanta.

"We're gonna see Kels and Kenz and Grammie and Grampa and Daddy and Jax-"

"Yes, we get it Jazzy."

"Oh shush, sour puss! You're only anxious because you don't know if Kenzie will take you back!" Crap she's right.

Chapter 18

*******************************

Justin POV-

We finally arrived at the airport and quickly ran to the black SUV. As we drove to my house traffic blocked right near the park. UGH I hate traveling on Christmas! This ALWAYS happens. I looked over at the park and did a double take. Was that Mackenzie, MY Mackenzie making out with some dick in the gazebo in the park. The gazebo were we made up after our first fight?!?! She was replacing me? No fucking way! Doesn't she love me at all? Her feelings just vanished? Ryan was wrong. She'll never take me back.

"Justin? You look like you smelled something bad...what's wrong?" Jazmyn asked me.

"That's Mackenzie," I choked out. "And she's making out with some...person."

"Oh, Justin! Maybe it's not her!" We both looked over and saw her smile and pull away. I would recognize that beautiful brunette hair and blue eyes anywhere. They always sparkle when I see them. I wonder if he always feels warm when she smiles. I wonder if he feels sparks whenever she hugs him. I wonder if he feels like they are the only people in the world when they kiss. I wonder if she is happy? Because if she is I guess I am too. Sigh.

Mackenzie POV-

Riley is such a good kisser! But there's no spark. I thought making out with him in the gazebo would help me get over Justin, but it's not working...it just feels wrong. I don't really feel sparks with Riley but he makes me feel...wanted.

"I better get home Rile."

"Kay, babe. Bye." He got up and walked to his car, hopping in and driving away. What a gentleman, I thought sarcastically. I started to walk home sadly. Why doesn't he act more like Justin? UGH! Stop thinking about Justin and his soft sweet lips an- STOP!

December 23

*******************************

Jazmyn POV- (HER FIRST)

EEEEPPPP! Tomorrow is Christmas eve an I'm so excited! I'm over at Kels's and I just met Kenzie's new boyfriend (Who by the way is a jerk!) and I hate him!

Flashback-

"Hi! I'm Jazmyn! You must be Riley," I said, introducing myself.

"Yeah, whatever, Jasline."

"It's JazMYN."

"Does it look like I care?" he asked. Then Kenz walked in. "Oh your such a cutie!" he gushed. "I wish you were MY little sisters best friend!" I glared at him. So that's it? Kenz just believes his fake niceness?

"I have to go, Kenzie. Can Kels come to my house?" I asked.

"Sure," she answered.

Mackenzie PoV-

Kels and Jaz left and so Rile and I were just sitting around in my room watching movies. He started kissing me and he pushed me onto the bed. I was kissing him back thinking that it wouldn't go that far. He stuck his hand up my shirt.

"Stop, Riley," I warned.

"Whhyyyy???" he whined.

"Because I'm not ready! Respect that."

"Then we're through. Why don't you want to have sex with me?"

"Is that all you wanted? My virginity?"

"Yeah and I'm cheating on you with Brittany."

"Who's that?"

"A blonde haired, big boobed girl who's way better than you. Bye." He walked away and stormed out of my house. Is it bad that I'm relieved that he's gone? I still haven't seen Justin at all. Ima go visit him, now.

Note From Me-

What's gonna happen next??? Haha I know and u don't! Lol :P I'm watching the Halo Awards. It warms my heart seeing these kids doing all of these things and stars doing this for those kids :)

- imjustme15