Chapter 5 <3

JustinPOV-

'Recently, Justin Bieber was caught out with a mystery girl. They've been caught getting icecream, holding hands and yes, kissing. What do youBeliebers think? Is it serious? Keep reading for more info! Also go to www.--------.com/bieber to leave comments and find more pictures!'

"Hey Mackenzie go to www.--------.com/bieber," I said to her.

"Why?"

"Because i wanna see what the 'beliebers' had to say about this." She pulled out her phone and went to the website. My girl clicked on 'comments' and handed it to me.

"I dont want to see all of your fans hate on me, Justin," she said sadly.\

"Mackenzie im sor-"

"Justin its not your fault. Just look," she pointed to the phone and i looked down.

belieber4ever: awwww! so cute!!!!!! theyre like the cutest couple in the world!

meandjustin: ugh! that little bitch! justin is MY man!

justinsgirl: @meandjustin AGREED! shes not even pretty!!!!

"Okay i cant help it i need to look!" Mackenzie grabbed her phone and started reading. A tear fell from her eyes.

"Kenz dont cry they dont even know you an-"

"Just drop it, Justin. I cant have millions of girls saying that im a bitch and that im ugly. Im so sorry," she said sadly. "But I cant do this we're over."

"No, Mackenzie please dont do this!"

"Im sorry its not you-"

"Mackenzie I love you dont do this to me!" She put her purse over her shoulder and opened the door. I grabed her hand and stopped her.

"Dont do this to me...dont do this to us! I love you, Mackenzie please." I wiped her tears away, but she just turned her head.

Mackenzie POV-

"Mackenzie look at me," he said sadly.

"I think it would be best if you just forget about me," I pulled my hands away from him.

"WAIT! But Mackenzie! I love you! You were going to come on tour with mein 2 weeks! MACKENZIE!"

"Bye, Justin." I started walking to my house and after i got around the corner, i ran.

(A.N- OMFG THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! well, it did. Dont worry i have a plan >:) u know what freaking sux? U know My Worlds Acoustic? His new album? I cant buy it on itunes in the US???? WHYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!? oh and btw those r just fake usernames and obvi a fake website!)