Chapter 16 <3

RECAP-

I got back from my soundcheck and walked into my dressing room. '1 NEW MESSAGE FROM KENZIGIRL' I clicked on it and held my phone to my ear.

"Im sorry Justin. I love you too much to stay away from you this long. Please forgive me and promise not to forget me. I love you, I really do. But we're over." Her voice had a sob in it. I threw my phone at the wall and fell onto the couch, crying.

Chapter 16

*********************************

Justin POV-

I heard someone walk in behind me but I didn't care. I bet she found someone else and fell in love with him! I've stayed faithful and haven't even looked at other girls! Wait, Justin don't jump to conclusions. But why would she end it? I was coming in a month! Ugh!

"Justin? Bro, what's wrong?" Ryan asked as he sat down beside me. I sat up and I knew I had tears all over my face because of the way he was staring at me.

"She ended it. Over the phone. In a FREAKING message. If she "loved me" wouldn't she atleast wait so she could talk to me? I'm such a screwup she's never gonna take me back again!"

"Justin, she'll take you back, okay? I bet it's just cuz you're on tour and all that. Dude she freaking loves you and I know it. Maybe she was just missing you too much and she'll call later to tell you it was a mistake. Don't give up, man." He was right....

"I need to talk to her in person. Dude, how can I make that happen?"

"I don't know man but were freaking evil geniuses. We'll think of somethin' bro."

Mackenzie POV-

I can't believe I did that. He'll never take me back after that! I walked up to El [Elizabeth] with tears in my eyes.

"Hey Mack! I was thi- holy chiz are you okay?" It was scary how much she reminds me of Ryan.

"I just...d-d-dumped Justin. Over the phone. On a m-message," I stuttered.

"Oh Mack I'm sorry!" she pulled me into a hug. Everything'll be all right."

"Hola chicas of the earth!" my friend Madelin [pronounced- Mad Uh Lin] said as she ran up.

"Fuck what's wrong? What'd Justin do? Ima go kick his ass!" she said.

"Dont just assume it's Justin! He's very caring and sweet and romantic and funny and talented and adorable and hot and perfect an-"

"We get IT! You're in love with him yip-dee-doo. What's wrong?"

"She dumped Justin! Over the phone!" El explained.

"Things'll get better, Mack! I bet Justins gonna come fix everything soon." We finished the day and I walked home alone. I plopped on my bed, put my iPod into my dock and fell asleep to Justins sweet voice singing "Down To Earth".