Chapter 6 <3

Justin POV-

I watched Mackenzie run away. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans but I just wish they'd be more supportive! why can't they just accept that I was happy with her?

"Justin? Why the long face? Where's Mackenzie?" my mom asked. After she said that I couldn't help it. I sat down on the couch with her and I bawled. Like a 5 year old. Well, truthfully more like a baby. I told her everything, and even showed her the comments.

"Justin, things will get better, I promise. I don't know how or when, but they will."

"Yeah, sure," I said sarcastically. "Mom, you don't understand! Mackenzie was...the one. I just know it! I know what your thinking and I know that I'm only 16 but I can't help but think that someday Mackenzie is gonna be mine forever."

"I'm sorry, Justin but if God wants you with her, she'll come back."

"Thanks for the talk, mom. I think I'm gonna head over to ryans. Maybe what I need right now is a little guy time." I get up, hug my mom and open the door. As soon as I get outside I feel like crawling under a rock and dying. How could Mackenzie do this to me? I love that girl like crazy! She was my shawty, my sunshine, my babydoll, my happiness, my...EVERYTHING.

Mackenzie POV-

I can't believe I just did that. Justin. My baby, my music, my love, half of my heart, my...EVERYTHING. And I just ran away. I can't take it. All of his fans being so..mean and shallow and catty. UGH!!!

Pattie POV-

Oh, my poor son! I could see in his eyes how much he loved Mackenzie! I saw that look in her eyes too and I don't know how she could possibly do that to him! Love will find a way...

Ryan POV-

I got a text from Justin saying: "dude in comin over. the love of my life just broke it off and I need some guy time. be ther in 5". Holy chiz! Mackenzie and Justin aren't together anymore? but just yesterday they were being all lovey dovey? poor Justin, I knew how he felt about her.

Justin POV-

I got a text from Ry saying "hey man do u want me 2 get some chick flicks and icecream?" lol, typical Ryan. I texted back: "no way dude I'm not a girl but umm thx 4 the offer...I think."

A.N

hello ppl of the web! srry it's so short! lol Ryan makes me laugh! answer the questions belowwww!

1. DID U LIKE IT???

2. R MY CHAPTERS 2 SHORT?

3. R U GONNA COMMENT? RATE? VOTE? FAN?

well actually that's 6 questions...oh well PAYCE!