Chapter 12 <3

Mackenzie POV-

As soon as we got to his house we ran upstairs to his room to play wii. When we got to his room I ran in and turned it on. We were gonna play Mario Kart so Justin had to take the remote out of the protector thingy to put it in the wheel and he was taking FOREVER!

"Justinnnn, just TAKE IT OFF!"

"Okay, okay. Geez Mackenzie arent you impatient," he said jokingly. He finally got it started and we started the game. I started jumping on his bed.

"Ima kick your butt, Bieber!"

"Oh it's on!" he ripped off his shirt jokingly.

"OMG! Go faster, go faster, go faster!" I yelled at the wii. But of course, Justin - king of the wii - won the game.

"Yessss!" he yelled. "That felt so good!" we both laughed and fell onto the bed.

Pattie POV-

"We're gonna go upstairs, mom," Justin yelled and ran upstairs with Mackenzie. Kenny and I were just watching TV when we heard "Justinnn, just TAKE IT OFF".

"What are they doing?" Kenny asked me.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. We brushed it off and continued watching. A few minutes later we heard the bed jiggle around a lot and Mackenzie scream.

"OMG! Go faster, go faster, go faster!" Now I had a pretty good idea of what they were doing up there.

"Go check on them, Kenny!"

"No way! I'll go up when the bed stops moving...I don't wanna catch 'em in the act."

"Ew, Kenny!"

"Yessss! That felt so good!" Justin yelled from upstairs.

"Alright go check NOW! The deeds already been done. GO!!!" I pushed him up the stairs and he relunctantly walked up.

Kenny POV-

I walked up and slowly knocked on the door. Justin answered the door not wearing a shirt.

"Justin, why don't you come downstairs and talk with me and your mom?" I asked. He looked confused.

"Uhhh...sure?" we walked downstairs.

Justin POV-

We walked downstairs.

"Sit down, Justin," my mom said. I sat down awkwardly and watched them suspiciously.

"So, how was it?" Kenny asked.

"It wasn't very shocking. Mackenzie didn't see it coming but I knew it was gonna happen," I answered. Why did he wanna know about video games? My mom looked super stunned. I heard Mackenzie walk down and sit next to me.

"Justin I think you rushed this. I mean you just got back together and you're already having...?" she didnt finish her sentence but i knew what she meant. WHAT?!?!?! I jumped up from the couch.

"WHAT?!?!?! Holy...Is that what you thought we were doing up there???" I shouted. "We were playing the freaking WII!" Mackenzie burst out laughing and I turned to look at her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Well, first off...i can't...believe that...they thought...that we were...having," she broke off laughing. "Second...the look on your...face was...PRICELESS!" she said pausing every few seconds to laugh. Suddenly we were all laughing.

"But wait!" my mom said. "Why was the bed moving around?"

"Oh that! Kenzie was just jumping around on it while we were playipng Mario Kart."

"But Justin," asked Kenny. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I blushed lightly and whispered.

"I was being really competitive," I whispered.

"What was that?" Kenny asked.

"I was being really competitive." I repeated, a little louder.

"Excuse me I didn't catch that." Kenz said.

"I WAS BEING REALLY FREAKING COMPETITIVE!" I yelled and they all started laughing again. Soon I joined in and we talked and had fun all afternoon. :)

(A.N- LOL! Oh Pattie and Kenny how u never fail to make me laugh!)