Chapter 23 <3

READ AND COMMENT ON MY OTHER STORY (Heartbreaking Decisions) OR I'LL HUNT U DOWN! jk but it would mean a lot if u read or commented or gave me tips!

Mackenzie POV-

I was sitting in a dark room, crying. My ankle really hurt and I missed Justin and Kels so much. I don't know why she had to do this to me.

FLASHBACK

I walked outside and was headed to Justin's house when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see nothing. Damn, I'm paranoid...I kept walking, thinking I was hearing things behind me, but I never turned. I felt a sharp pang in my side and blacked out.

And now I'm here.

Alone.

I have no idea where I am and I have no intent on finding out. But I do know who has me here. I woke up to find her note a while ago. This is what it said: "Hi, Mackenzie. This is Brittany, the receptionist at the hospital who ran over your sister. I was hoping you and Justin would be over for good after that, but you weren't so here's me trying to get you out of the way again. Sweet dreams. Brittany." I've been here who knows how long and I'm trying to figure out a way to escape. The windows are locked from the outside as well as the doors and she took my phone...ugh.

Justin POV-

December 27

I can't find my girl and I'm worried to death! It's been 2 days since Mackenzie has been missing...what if something really awful happened to her? Kels is pacing, mom is calling people, Jaz is staring into space and Kenny is confused. Ry, Chaz and I are looking for her right now but there's nothing.

"Where should we go next, JB?" Ry asked me. I sighed.

"I-I don't know..We've checked EVERYWHERE Mackenzie would've gone! I have no freaking clue."

"Let's ummm, go to the movie theater," Chaz suggested.

"Already been there."

"Her house?"

"There too."

"The grocery store?"

"She wasn't there."

"Ummm, HOSPITAL!!!! You said you thought the receptionist Kenzi-napped her so let's GOO!!!"

"Oh my freaking God, your right!!!! Let's go!" I yelled. We took off toward the hospital at full speed. As soon as we got there we ran up to the receptionist desk. The blonde was there.

"What the hell did you do to my Mackenzie?" I asked. "And why? Can't you just be happy that I'm happy?"

"No, Justin," she answered. "Because I can make you happier." She grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her. I pushed her away roughly.

"Tell me where you took Mackenzie."

"No."

"Fifty bucks. You get the money and I get my girl."

"Nooo thank you."

"One thousand dollars." Her jaw dropped.

"Y-You would pay that much j-just to get her back?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"I wouldn't care if it made me poor. I," i paused. "I just need her."

"Okay then," she said. "You can have her. But only one hundred dollars. I don't know what I'd do with one thousand."

"Deal." She reached out for the money. "Nope. Not until I see a HEALTHY Mackenzie. MY Mackenzie." She took me to a house and unlocked the door. Then she pulled open the basement door and I heard crying.

"MACKENZIE!" I yelled.

Mackenzie POV-

I'm sitting here. Still depressed, still crying. I hear the door open but I don't even look up.

"MACKENZIE!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked up to see him running to me.

"Oh, Mackenzie!" he said when he reached me. He pulled me into a tight hug. I pulled back to see that we were both crying. With that, I leaned in and kissed him. The feel of his smooth, sweet lips moving on mine was amazing. I must've forgotten how amazing it was while I was here. Neither of us wanted to be the first to pull away, so we stood there like that for a long time. Until Ry pulled us apart.

"Get a room," he muttered. We all laughed, with the exception of blondie who was staring into space.

"Blondie? Not that I don't like it, but why aren't you trying to kill me or anything right now?" I asked.

"Well, number one, I'm getting money. Second, I think Chaz's more my type and third, I realized how much you...you really love eachother," she finished with flourish. Chaz blushed slightly and we all laughed. ALL of us.

Note From Me:

Awwww! That was sweet, wasn't it? :D

Song Of Da Day: Pray by Justin Bieber <3