Chapter 8 <3

Justin POV-

Okay so I know that the lilys and note are all set, so I quickly dashed to the beach, where we had our first date. I set out a blanket with candles (scented!) and roses and one heart shaped diamond earring in a small, velet box. Boy do I have class! Haha.

After that I ran to the bench outside of our school, where we first met, and hung lights all around it with another small velvet box on it. It had the other earring in it. She was TOTALLY gonna get back with me!

I hopped into the car and drove to the movie theater. I carved "M + J = 4ever" into the tree with a heart around it and arranged yet another velvet box in the branches. It held a half ruby half diamond heart necklace in it to match the bracelet and earrings I've bought her :) does this show how much I love her?

Lastly, I drove to the gazebo, the place we made up after our first fight. I hung lights and roses all around it again and hid my guitar in the corner, ready to show my shawty her last present. A new song. It's called Pick Me and I wrote it just for her after our breakup.

When I got back to Ryans house he was still in the gameroom, pacing back and forth.

"Ryan?"

"Holy chiz Justin how'd it go?"

"Everythings all set up! When's she gonna meet me at the bench outside of school?"

"Seven O' Clock! Go get ready man!"

Oh crap it's already 6:30!!! I ran to my house and quickly changed into nice jeans, a white button up shirt 3 un done with a blue t-shirt underneath. Sound good? When I was done it was 6:48. Time to get MY girl back.

Mackenzie POV-

I was upstairs in my room bawling when Kelsey and Jaz walked in.

"Youre still here Jaz?" I asked through the tears.

"Of course! I couldn't go home and watch my brother bawl! It's not much easier watching you cry, though."

"Hey Kenz here this is for you." Kelsey handed me a bunch of flowers with a small note in it saying:

Dear Mackenzie,

Meet me on the bench outside of Westford High at 7:00 PM. I love you, shawty. See you soon.

-J

I immediately knew it was Justin and I handed the note to Kels. She and Jaz squealed.

"Its 6:00! Time for your hair!!!!" They dressed me in grey leggings, a medium length cute flowy skirt, a solid sky blue tanktop with a white sweater over it and a colorful patterned scarf. For shoes they gave me my purple converse. They did my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and I was ready.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye Kenzie," They chorused.

When I got to the bench outside of school, I saw Justin sitting there, cute as ever. Surrounding him were lights hung all around, and he was holding a small velvet box. He did all of this for me? A girl that broke his heart?