Chapter 19 <3

Chapter 19-

*******************************

Mackenzie POV-

I walked across the street and down the sidewalk until I got to Justin's house. Why am I so nervous? I rang the doorbell and stood on the doorstep awkwardly. Pattie opened the door.

"Oh! Mackenzie! Hi, sweetie how are you?" she looked shocked but she still gave me a hug. "C'mon inside." She handed me a sugar cookie. "Here. The girls made these! Justin's up in his room if you want him...oh that sounded wrong." I laughed and made my way upstairs. I paused outside his room hearing Justin's voice singing and playing his guitar.

"Everybody's laughing in my mind. Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy.

Do you do what you did when you did with me? Does he love you the way I can? Did you forget all the plans that you made with me? Cuz baby I didn't.

That should be me Holding your hand that should be me Making you laugh that should be me this is so sad. That should be me that should be me. That should be me feelin your kiss. That should be me buying you gifts. This is so wrong I can't go on till you believe that should be me.

Said you needed a little time from my mistakes. Funny how you used that time to have me replaced.

Did you think that I wouldn't see you out at the movies? What ya doing to me? You're taking him a ways to go. Now if your trying break my heart it's working cuz you know

That should be me Holding your hand that should be me Making you laugh that should be me this is so sad. That should be me that should be me. That should be me feelin your kiss. That should be me buying you gifts. This is so wrong I can't go on till you believe that should be me.

I need to know Should I fight for love or disarm? Its getting harder to shield this pain in my heart. Ooohhh!

That should be me Holding your hand that should be me Making you laugh that should be me this is so sad. That should be me that should be me. That should be me feelin your kiss. That should be me buying you gifts. This is so wrong I can't go on till you believe that should be me.

Never should've let ya go..."

"Justin...that was beautiful," I said as I walked into his room. He turned around quickly and I saw tears in his eyes.

"W-what are y-y-you doing here?" he asked, stuttering.

"Why are you crying?"

"Like you don't know."

"Yeah, I don't know. Just tell me!"

"I saw you kissing that..guy in the gazebo in the park. That was where I told you that I loved you for the first time! That place had memories for you and me, but you just erased all of them. Why?"

"I-I thought it would help me get over you. But it didn't. No matter how hard I try I can never forget about you! But Riley is just like most teen boys. He tried to pressure me into having sex with him and he was cheating on me. He was a huge mistake! I want you back, Justin!"

TBC

Note From Me-

OMB!!!!! Lol :P leave a comment, fan, vote, private message or any of that if u want!!!!