Chapter 9 <3

Justin POV-

She stared at me, dumbfounded.

"Hey shawty. Come sit down, there's something I need to tell you." She paused for a moment and walked over slowly.

"What is it?" she asked. Whew here it goes. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me, so our foreheads were touching and I stared into her eyes.

"Well first off," I whispered. "You look absolutely beautiful tonight..as always. Second, I love you right now more than I ever have before. My love for you will always grow. And third I hope that you'll take me back and ignore all the haterz. Kenz, who cares what they say? You're beautiful and sweet and perfect in every way. Not to mention your completely un-bitchy," I finished. Tears started rolling down her face and I kissed them away.

"Dont cry, baby."

"Justin..." she trailed off. "I don't know." I handed her the velvet box and she opened it gently.

"I have more places to take you. This isn't the end, Kenzie." I grabbed her hand and we walked to the beach. I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the head.

"Here we are, Mackenzie. I have something more for you." I took the second box out of my pocket and placed it in her hands. More tears started streaming from her eyes.

"Shhhhh," I whispered and we silently swayed to no music. After about 15 minutes of just enjoying eachothers prescence we started to the tree near the movie theater.

"This is the place where we had our first kiss," I explained to her. "I'll never forget sitting under this tree with you, Kenzie." I handed her the last box. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in and kissed me. Oh how I missed this! It's only been a few hours but it seems like years since I've felt Mackenzies lips on mine. I clicked the chain around her neck.

"Just one last place. C'mon." we walked silently to the Gazebo and I sat her down on a bench.

"This is for you." I started strumming on my guitar and singing:

"Youre the finest girl I've ever seen and I wonder do you know this? That every guy you meet winds up catching feelings for ya. You can have any of them you can take your pick but you need to check with me girl I promise I'm legit! Yes we be going to the movies, in the theater holding hands. I'll walk you home from school, I'll walk you to your classes. Playin my 360 yes you'll be my best friend, but most of all babydoll you'll be my love, love love! That's why you should pick me! So tell me can you dig it? I'm everything you need, girl! So tell me can you dig it? I'll always be your number one, number one fan dig that! And I should be your one and only man..." I finished the song and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'll pick you 'cause I can definately dig it." I picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more."

(A.N- okay how freaking sweet was that??? I wish I had a bf like that! Oh well not all guys r perfect :(