Chapter 14 <3

RECAP-

"Whats wrong, Jazzy?"

"Thats HER, Justin!" She said pointing to the receptionist. "She hurt Kels to get back at Kenzie! What if she tries to hurt me?" Jaz asked, scared.

"She already crossed the line by hurting Kels. If she even tries to touch you or mom or Kenzie then I'll KILL her."

CHAPTER 14

*********************************

Justin POV-

"Justin, Jazzy and I are leaving now. Kenny will stay here with you and Kenz until you're ready to leave. Bye hun," she said giving both me and Kenz a hug. I grabbed Mackenzies hand and pulled her back to Kelsey's room. I sat down on the chair and pulled Mackenzie into my lap. She grabbed the remote and flipped to a random channel.

"I never thought tht I could walk through fire..." seriously? My music video? Now? She laughed.

"Bieber, I swear your face is plastered EVERYWHERE."

"It gets pretty annoying doesn't it?"

"I don't mind...when it's your face. When it's MY face, then I care. Your face is just perfect to be on a magazine cover!" She leaned in and kissed me. We made out for about 5 minutes until we heard the door open. Mackenzie hopped up off of my lap quickly and giggled.

"Ummm, hi," the doctor said. "You guys can stay here overnight if you want but...you have to let everybody get some sleep." Geez did everyone think we were just gonna rip our clothes off in random places? Wow. We sat back down in the chair and fell asleep like that. (:

NEXT DAY************************

Mackenzie POV-

I woke up to Justins phone ringing ad shook him awake.

"Justin? Justin! JUSTIN?!?" He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. AWW! That was freaking adorable! He picked up his phone and groaned.

"Hey, Scooter," he answered. "At the hospital...No I can't leave Kenz alone with Kels in the hospital...Can't I start the tour later?...But...She's my girlfriend....I LOVE her, Scooter like FREAKING LOVE her. Whatever. Do I have a choice? UGH. Bye." He looked at me sadly.

"I have to go start the tour and you can't leave Kels behind. What are we gonna do?"

"Ummmm..." tears started streaming from my eyes. "I guess your gonna have to leave...without me."

"I can't do that, Kenz! How could I live with myself?"

"I'll be fine. Just go on tour and have fun and soon as your done come straight back to me."

"Atleast come say goodbye to me at the airport. Pleaseeee?"

"Okay." We headed to the airport where Pattie met us with Justins bags. I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes. Of course I was bawling.

"I'll miss you so much, Justin." I pulled him into a tight hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He held me tighter.

"I love you, Mackenzie Lynn Raith."

"I love you, too Justin Drew Bieber."

"C'mon we have to go, Justin," Scooter said. Justin glared at him and let go of me.

"Maybe when Kels gets better we can send you tickets to fly out and meet us. I love you. Bye." He slowly let go of my hand as he walked away.