Chapter 22 <3

Chapter 22

*******************************

Justin POV-

"This is boringgg," I complained. "Let's go to a movie or something!"

"Okayyy," Mackenzie said. "Can Lin and El come? You can bring Ry and C! You know El has a HUGE crush on Ryyy!"

"Kay!" I texted Ry and Chaz telling them to meet us at the movie theater.

"Ima go get ready!" Kenzi yelled as she ran up the stairs. She ran back down. "Ima go to my house to get ready...see ya soon!" she gave me a quick kiss and ran out before I could offer a ride. I jogged up the stairs to my room. I took a quick shower, put on my new cologne, dark jeans, white t-shirt, gray jacket and black supras. All ready! Yeah you got some swagger, Bieber! Haha, Chuck Norris moment ;)

Mackenzie POV

I jogged to my house and ran inside. I took a quick shower and put on some of the perfume Justin got me. I threw on some dark skinny jeans, a white scoop neck long sleeved shirt, a colorful scarf, gray boots and silver hoop earrings. I made my hair into loose curls and put it into a side ponytail with my side bangs down. I put on light mascara and a little lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and texted Justin telling him I was coming.

Justin PoV-

I got a text from Kenzi and I waited. And waited. It has been an hour and she only lives down the street! Ima go look for her.

"I'll be back later, Mom!" I yelled as I ran out the door. Where was my Kenzi? First, I checked at her house. Nothing. I went to the park, the mall, the movie theater, the school...EVERYWHERE. I texted Ry, Chaz, Madelin and Elizabeth telling them to search for Kenz. What if she's hurt?? I got a text from her. Or so I thought. 'youll never get her back, Justin. Good luck finding her! -brittany' the text said. Holy crap this is scaring the shit out of me! What am I gonna do?? My girl is out there somewhere. Who is "Brittany" and why would she this? THAT FREAKING BLONDE RECEPTIONIST!!!!!

Note From Me:

Holy CHIZ! wat is chiz? Aw who cares...srry it's short, I wanted a cliffy! HAHA :P PAYCE SUCKA!

Song Stuck In My Head:

Like A G6 by Far East Movement haha :P Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6