Chapter 11 <3

Justin POV-

The limo pulled into the parking lot outside of Ellen's studio. I grabbed Mackenzies hand and we walked in with Kenny and Scooter. My mom decided to stay home with Kels and Jaz.

"Im nervous, Justin," Kenz whispered to me.

"Its okay, shawty. I'm here." We headed backstage and said hi to Ellen.

"Hey JB!" Ellen greeted warmly.

"Hi Ellen what's the happs?"

"Everythings good. You?"

"Uhhh...it's been aight." I grabbed tight to Mackenzie's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Dont worry, Justin I'll help you clear up those rumors." She turned to my shawty. "Hi Mackenzie! I've heard so much about you!"

"Hiiii! I'm like such a big fan," Kenzie said excitedly.

"I like this one, Justin. She's a keeper."

"Yeah, I know," I said quickly pressing my lips to Mackenzie's.

"Youre on in 5!" the secruity guy yelled to ellen. She waved to us and walked onstage to greet the audience and open the show.

Mackenzie POV-

----ONSTAGE----

"How are you guys?" Ellen asked. OMFG! I CANNOT believe that I just met Ellen Degeneres! "Now as you all know we have a special guest on the show today," she said. Justin walked in and screams errupted from the audiance and I giggled.

"Hey Ellen," Justin said cutely.

"Hey JB! How are you?"

"Im great! How bout you?"

"Awesome. Now what we all are wondering about. Your girlfriend, Mackenzie."

"All I can say about Kenz is that she is incredibly sweet and perfect in every way and I just hope that everyone can see that in her. I love her truly and I just hope all of my fans can support us. Wanna come out here, shawty?" Justin motioned for me to come out. I shook my head no. He gestured again. I felt shy. I wasn't dressed well only in a silver peace sign necklace, jeans, sparkly silver lowcut converse, a plain white tshirt with a black drapy vest over it. I slowly walked out and half of the audience boo-ed and half of them cheered.

"This is Mackenzie," Justin said, introducing me.

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Well Mackenzie I believe that this is something you have to be a part of," Ellen said. "Rumors have been circling around that you and your sister live alone. Is it true?" I hesitated for a second.

"Yes, it actually is," I answered nervously.

"And is the reason for this that your parents died?"

"Yeah."

"Will you elaborate a bit more, Mackenzie?"

"Well I was only 11 when they died and Kelsey was 5. We lived with my neighbor until about 2 months ago when I told her that I could handle living alone. She still helps alot, though. Every once in a while she'll watch Kelsey or feed her dinner if I can't be home in time. My parents had money saved up and when they died it all went to me and Kels so we've always had enough but we never get more than we need. I haven't really gone to real school in a while and neither has Kels cuz we've been with Justin alot."

We talked a little more with Ellen and then we hopped back I'm the limo and headed home.

Note from me!-

Hey ppl! I'm not rlly very happy with this chapter ;( but I just heard PRAY on the radio so I'm actually rlly happy...lol ttyl :D